Who else wants a big butt?

Options

Replies

• LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those lucky women that has an amazing *kitten* despite my weight. Even when I was 40 lbs too heavy I still had a nice, big, shapely butt. Now that I've been squatting and losing weight, it's become even more round and beautiful. It's one of my best physical assets :wink:
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    《--- I have a bug butt. I just want it more shapely.

I'm in love with deadlifts.
  • gracieloo8
    gracieloo8 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! That was before and after actually. I put on the same clothes so you could tell the exact difference (:
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I want a bigger butt. I had a small but and A cup breasts. After gaining weight I got a bigger butt, bigger thighs, bigger arms and my breasts went up to a B cup. So I am happy about that. I do not like the stomach and double chin that went with all the benefits. I do not want a muscular butt I do not like them, they do not jiggle when I smack them and I like mine to jiggle too. So I have decided that if I have to lose my jiggle but and B cup to get "healthy" I would rather find the level right above losing what I like about myself and maintain that.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Hi! That was before and after actually. I put on the same clothes so you could tell the exact difference (:

Check your messages
  • simplyciera
    simplyciera Posts: 168 Member
    Options

Check your messages

I feel like something gross is going to happen! lmfao
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Ladies... PICTURES! Please!!!
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    OH I already have one and I love it! I would never want to lose the junk in my trunk.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Check your messages

I feel like something gross is going to happen! lmfao

Wrong assumption
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    f9qfza.jpg

2w3djy8.jpg

SQUATS!!!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i want it big but shelf big , not Kardashian big lol
    rounded but not wide
    i love squats!!
    its already getting rounder!!!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    There is a great book called "Strong Curves". Check it out if you can.
  • Sierra_Christine
    Options
    Everyone says when they lost weight they lost their boobs, and butt.
    I think all my weight I lost when strait to my butt and my boobs.
    I WANT A SMALLER BUTT.
    I've literally had to go a whole panty size up.
    I've lost weight everywhere on my body except those two areas and now I feel everything is unproportioned
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    There is a great book called "Strong Curves". Check it out if you can.

I've got it and I've just started doing the first level. I'm really liking it so far. We'll see how I feel about in a few weeks.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i want a tiny waist and a big ol junker!!
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind a fuller butt. Tired of hearing I have no @$$....if only I could move the junk in my belly to my backside...lol I am definitely inspired to start doing squats now!
  • SpinCyn
    SpinCyn Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Well basically, I love big butts and I cannot lie ;)

Anddd uhh...

I want a big butt. It can be muscle or fat, I'll be very pleased with either and while obviously since I don't have one with fat, I'll be going for a muscle butt!

So my question to the public was ... "who else wants a big butt?"

How I plan on getting it:
    Well first, I want to lose 30-40 pounds and then it's go time. Squats, squats and more squats. :D

I......I have a big butt.....but its mostly fat......Im mostly trying to get flat abs....but I love how round my bum is :) ....and im not ashamed! So u can add me if you like :)
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    This amuses me. I literally asked my husband earlier today if he thought my butt was looking perkier, to which he said it looked great. But, to be fair, he always says that, but i do feel that it's gotten a little firmer and kinda rests on my legs less? Not sure how else to explain, lol
  • Andrea8985
    Andrea8985 Posts: 107
    Options
    I feel like I am one of the only women that likes her small butt. It's always been the body part I've been most proud of, and it's always been small. Same for my boobs.

My husband's opinion on it is "Anything more than a handful is a waste anyway."
  • gracieloo8
    gracieloo8 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    f9qfza.jpg

2w3djy8.jpg

SQUATS!!!

You look great! Squats are seriously the best. Also "arabesques" are great (: