MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I know I told you I'd be true but
    PINTEREST got a big ole butt
    So I'm leavin' you
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    No thanks, once my butt starts rolling, that means I am overweight and need to get myself in exercise mode. There nothing worse than looking at someone and seeing all that butt fat going up and down, definitely not something to be proud of. And it it not a butt, it is pure butt fat, not a muscle in sight.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I'll assume you just started lifting. I'd really recommend a full body split 3x a week since you're a beginner! Have a plan and do some research (there's alot of wrong info out there.. Message me if you need some help. so be careful lol). Best of luck anyways!!

Always trust someone on drugz, kids.
  • imondrugz
    imondrugz Posts: 154
    Options
    I'll assume you just started lifting. I'd really recommend a full body split 3x a week since you're a beginner! Have a plan and do some research (there's alot of wrong info out there.. Message me if you need some help. so be careful lol). Best of luck anyways!!

This actually made me laugh haha!
  • krystiealexandria
    Options
    I already have a big butt :/ But I have that curvy type of body. I made that face cause, I don't really like it. Well I've gotten to the point to where I don't really care. But you know, it's not a bad thing! It's actually pretty attractive! :) From what ive learned. Well there are several exercises that I know will help tone it and lift it and such. Have you heard of Brazillian butt lift? or have seen the infomercials on TV? check it out. I think this could be for you and from ive seen there have been quite some sucess stories
  • imondrugz
    Options
    No thanks, once my butt starts rolling, that means I am overweight and need to get myself in exercise mode. There nothing worse than looking at someone and seeing all that butt fat going up and down, definitely not something to be proud of. And it it not a butt, it is pure butt fat, not a muscle in sight.

If she lean bulks she'll look wonderful!! She can add a couple of lbs and look more curvy and hard (not fluffy lol lol) =)!! You see when girls lift they get a lil curvey with less fat ! Unlike guys who have hormones and are biologically able to put on alot of muscle and look like a BEAST =D !
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

she is humorous when I let her out of the basement.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    INSTAGRAM got a big ole butt
    So I'm leavin' you
  • imondrugz
    Options
    I already have a big butt :/ But I have that curvy type of body. I made that face cause, I don't really like it. Well I've gotten to the point to where I don't really care. But you know, it's not a bad thing! It's actually pretty attractive! :) From what ive learned. Well there are several exercises that I know will help tone it and lift it and such. Have you heard of Brazillian butt lift? or have seen the infomercials on TV? check it out. I think this could be for you and from ive seen there have been quite some sucess stories

You said you're curvy eh ? Well i think we should be friends =D

on a serious note I assure you as a guy that curvy girls look 10x more attractive than super slim girls lol..
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I don't necessarily want a big butt, but I have one.

It works for me.

Her butt actually works for me. And it's been making me a whole lot more money since she started squatting, ifyanowhatimean.
  • imondrugz
    Options
    dove+beauty+vs+victoria+secret.jpg

Why isn't there a like button =/
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    I was born with a booty and I love it. Apparently so does everyone else.
    I love the glute kick machine and I recently just started doing squats.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options

dammit, she caught me!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    TEXTMESSAGE got a big ole butt
    So I'm leavin' you
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    Options
    I don't necessarily want a big butt, but I have one.

It works for me.

Her butt actually works for me. And it's been making me a whole lot more money since she started squatting, ifyanowhatimean.

This is true. Sir Mix-a-Lot pays by the hour.
  • BeTheFire
    BeTheFire Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I so enjoy this thread. Honestly.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options

dammit, she caught me!

you know I am watching you.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    dove+beauty+vs+victoria+secret.jpg
    Lane Bryant "I'm not ready to show my real butt" campaign.
    6a00d83420b8e253ef015434f7deb1970c-800wi
  • MrsWells1983
    MrsWells1983 Posts: 160
    Options
    I have a big butt (I'm also a fatty right now with 38kg to lose) and it along with my thighs don't shrink much when I lose weight! I would like to make it smaller and more muscular, same with my thighs. There's no escaping the fact that genetics gave me some padding so I'm just going to make do and enhance what I've got! Can't wait to show it off in a wiggle dress or pencil skirt!
  • technigasm
    Options
    Lol, I was saying this in the mirror today. I know once I get to my goal weight I will be back to having a tiny little butt.... grrr... but apparently squats is the answer. :p I need to post a thread on how others ease or deal with the pain of fybromyalgia... That gets in the way of a lot the exercises I want to try.