Dr Phils 20/20 Diet

Options
124»

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Dr. Phil is now acting crazy nutty like Dr. Oz? OH NO!
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Ameengyrl wrote: »
    So my mom has read the book and was explaing it to me, and for the first 5 days you can only eat certain things (e.g. Cod, Lentils, Leafy Greens, Green Tea and a few other things) then for stage 2 you add more food then you finish on stage 3 with tips on eating out. I'm sorry but am i the only one that thinks this is NUTS???

My mom has always told me i need to eat no carbs and more protein and do this not that. But honestly i have had the most success eating what i like but less....

It is nuts, OP. I used to love Dr. Phil, but he's really getting on my nerves selling out with these dumb books and his wife pushing her overpriced skin care line. He may be going the way of Dr. Oz :frowning:

All you need to do to lose weight is eat less calories than you burn. No books required.

Dr Oz and Dr Phil are both total jokes. I'm so disappointed

Yeah, he's definitely become a "Mr know it all."
    You cant disagree with him because he knows everything and his "guests" know nothing.
    I recall when he tried to over talk someone saying that this male could not possibly change his voice, no "if's, ands or buts about it."
    So this person went behind a curtain w/ only the cameras back there w/ him and indeed proved it, Mr. Phil pretty much shut his mouth after that!
    The other time I recall something happening was when he claimed 1 of his "assistance" sent that text or msg instead of owning up to it (as he would put it), considering it was HIS phone that it came from :anguished: