• aelbadri
    aelbadri Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Do you use a Fitbit at all?

Yes! I love my Fitbit!
  • aelbadri
    Options
    Thank you for the support! It really keeps me going!
  • jaorti95
    jaorti95 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    aelbadri wrote: »
    jaorti95 wrote: »
    What was your beginning weight and how tall are you? :)

My starting weight was 185lbs, and I'm 5'1! I weigh 115lbs now

That's amazing!
  • aelbadri
    Options
    aelbadri wrote: »
    What was your beginning weight and how tall are you? :)

My starting weight was 185lbs, and I'm 5'1! I weigh 115lbs now

That's amazing!

Thank you!!
  • Megmakesithappen
    Megmakesithappen Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    First congrats! You look amazing! Second, can you give some detail on how you lost the weight. Like what did you have your calorie goal set to? Did you save up calories for the weekend/special occasions? What did your exercise regimen look like and did you eat back those calories? Thanks!
  • Megmakesithappen
    Megmakesithappen Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh and did you pay much attention to things outside the calories...fat, carbs etc
  • aelbadri
    Options
    First congrats! You look amazing! Second, can you give some detail on how you lost the weight. Like what did you have your calorie goal set to? Did you save up calories for the weekend/special occasions? What did your exercise regimen look like and did you eat back those calories? Thanks!

Thank you!! I really just cut out all drinks besides water, I also cut out all fast food and most bread. It would only eat bread about once or twice a week and that was just like a slice. I had my calorie goal set to 1,200 cals a day. I followed that regime everyday. I did not have save anything for weekends or anything. On special occasions I would portion my food to fit my goals besides calories. I definitely pay attention to carbs, sugars, and fats. As far as exercise I would exercise everyday. I did cardio only in the beginning starting off slow with elliptical exercises working my way up to a full hour of cardio! When I started running I seen the weight melt off! That's what really changed my body towards the last few pounds. I also tried to eat back the calories but I couldn't because I would get full. You can message me with any other questions! I tried to sum it up for me! If I didn't hit anything please feel free to contact me!
  • Squatmama
    Squatmama Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are such a beauty! Congrats for taking charge of your health!
  • aelbadri
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • nanaoftwo0614
    nanaoftwo0614 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WHOO HOO FOR YOU!!!!! GREAT JOB AND YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!
  • thiedadavis
    thiedadavis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    awesome...great job!
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Whoa! You look amazing please add me as a friend, I would love to hear more!
  • aelbadri
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I really appreciate the support. You don't know how grateful I am for fitnesspal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!