73 lbs down and I reached my first goal (pics)

Options

Replies

• tprice90
    tprice90 Posts: 8
    Options
    Excellent! So much of the weight loss process is mental... having the wrong attitude can really hinder everything. Setting reasonable goals helps the sense of achievement that is so crucial to staying motivated. Keep at it! :]
  • AbstractAttack33
    AbstractAttack33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to see that you've met one of your goals, and you are such an inspiration to me! I hope you continue to meet the goals you have set for yourself, and stay confident and encouraged as well. You got this girl!
  • romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! Keep up the good work.
  • NadineSabbagh
    NadineSabbagh Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yay! It's such an amazing motivation when you meet one of your goals. You have done an incredible job!! The difference is so noticeable and you look stunning! Such a gorgeous girl!
  • LinOtt
    LinOtt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Goodness Girl you look great Well Done! Imagine what you are going to look like in the 200's.....
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    good job! it's so incredible to reach a goal, isn't it? and you are one motivated woman - you set such a high goal post for your first goal - and you MADE IT!

we are all cheering you on as you journey down toward you next goal. I just KNOW you will make it!

<and may i add - you are beautiful!)
  • tadnor
    tadnor Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!
  • betsyblue123
    betsyblue123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    absolutely fantastic... you've done brilliantly, keep at it xx
  • Dianafrance8
    Dianafrance8 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Can so relate to the crying and re weighing yourself to check your new low number. I have even taken a picture on my phone of my latest lows...just for my own proof.

Super congrats.

The others are right. You are so incredibly pretty. Can't imagine the gorgeousness yet to come.
  • michellemiller53
    michellemiller53 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So happy for you. Brought tears to my eyes! Keep it up!
  • Inesesfitnesspal
    Inesesfitnesspal Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!!!!!
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You have a really pretty face, and it's only getting more beautiful! Well done on reaching your first target. You'll be smashing your next one in no time:)
  • shpr4
    shpr4 Posts: 6
    Options
    you look so great, well done.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    you have done great job :D amazing results!

keep it up to reach ur final goal :)
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Congrats and you definitely can see the difference...Keep Pushing because you got this!
  • Leesel66
    Leesel66 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    :smile: What a fantastic achievement to reach one of your target goals. You look amazing, keep up the great work and commitment. Your an inspiration, a motivator and looking forward to seeing you reach your next goal. Be proud if yourself :flowerforyou:
  • beautifulctb
    beautifulctb Posts: 100
    Options
    You are doing a great job!!! Keep up the great work!!! Just AWESOME!!! :smile:
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Ashleyxjamie Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!!! (I'm going to add you on here to keep in touch and to share tips and motivation :) )
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!