73 lbs down and I reached my first goal (pics)

Options

Replies

• maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Excellent! So much of the weight loss process is mental... having the wrong attitude can really hinder everything. Setting reasonable goals helps the sense of achievement that is so crucial to staying motivated. Keep at it! :]

This!! And you are beautiful!!
  • flexdirectcpr
    flexdirectcpr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great work! Beautiful!
  • EmilyMcD84
    EmilyMcD84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go. You look great!!
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! Also, WE ARE!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful and brave!!! Amazing work, you should be very proud. You're going to make it this time, I just know it!
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    CupcakesAndRazorblades Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Must be hormones, but your story made me tear up. :flowerforyou: You kick *kitten* and just keep going sweetie :drinker:
  • moniekske1979
    Options
    WOW you have done a great job and you should be real proud on yourself and what you have accomplished!
  • Xanne
    Xanne Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! What a wonderful accomplishment; keep up the good work!
  • YOu are awesome and an inspiration! Keep it up!
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and very strong. you did a great job!!
  • Rlang1
    Rlang1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You ARE doing this!!! Awesome Job Girl!! What an amazing goal you just met! SOOO Proud and happy for you!!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful! Congratulations girl!! Keep setting those mini goals and before you know it you'll have forgotten the full goal until it bites you in the *kitten*!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!! Well done!
  • Mbishop7684
    Mbishop7684 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    What awesome inspiration! I needed this today as I have a number that I just CAN'T get past. THANK YOU! CONGRATULATIONS! You are beautiful inside and out. Keep that positive and amazing attitude!
  • wendyking1979
    wendyking1979 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB!!!! You should be so proud of yourself! Keep it going- you got this!:flowerforyou:
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    I totally agree, mini-goals are the way to go. If I told myself every day I had to lose over 100 pounds, I would quit quickly. I pick a day or event and want to lose about 10 pounds by then. Ten pounds seems more attainable than 106.

Great job! Keep up the awesome work!
  • thatonegirlinohio
    thatonegirlinohio Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You're very pretty! (No matter what the weight) And congrats on reaching your first goal. Go you!
  • mrapson
    mrapson Posts: 3
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling that must be!! Congratulations and keep it up. Amazing things will happen for you.:happy:
  • mallaw67
    mallaw67 Posts: 3
    Options
    That is just great!!!!! Congrats! Keep it going! Breaking the pattern is half the battle Won!!!! You have definitely conquered the hard part seeing it Finished!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!