73 lbs down and I reached my first goal (pics)

Options

Replies

• krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Its the little goals that really keep us motivated. I'm so happy that you reached the 330's!!!!
  • ScreamingUnicorn
    ScreamingUnicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You are Amazing!
  • healthymrskermie
    Options
    Congratulations - I feel so proud of you. You are truly an inspiration to me. :flowerforyou:
  • mainey65
    mainey65 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS! You met your first goal, and I know you will meet your second goal as well!
    Whatever you are doing seems to be working, so keep it up!
    GOOD LUCK with the rest of your journey, and stay strong!
    Charmaine
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep up the great work.

PS You are gorgeous!
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Keep it up!!!! 299 here she comes! :bigsmile:
  • bug1106
    bug1106 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Inspirtional for sure! you made my day. I have hope that I will be losing weight soon!
  • bearcrazy18
    Options
    Wow! Great Job. I am starting now where you started. It does feel very overwhelming but it's so inspirational to see that it can be done. Thanks for your post. Just what I needed.:flowerforyou:
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Well you already looked AMAZING but with each picture you have posted you look happier and more confident. You are now unstoppable and are on your way to your second goal. We will be waiting for that update as well. Good luck to you and you can do it one day at a time. My MOTO - We did not gain it in a day we will not lose it in a day...
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. You never gave up and you achieved your goal. This really isn't about being in a race to finish, it's about not quitting, because we have to eat heathily anyway, whatever size we are. Good for you, you are such an inspiration and a reminder to all of us that it may take us some time but we will achieve our goals if we work hard and persist. By the way, you are a positively beautiful young woman. So happy looking. You glow.
  • Vness813
    Vness813 Posts: 24
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! You are beautiful! :) I needed your inspiration today - thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou: Keep it up!!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • Sactown900
    Sactown900 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    73 lbs? Wow. You must be VERY proud. Stay the course. You look great, but think of how much our hearts and joints appreciated these goals.

Thank you for sharing this news.
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You're so beautiful. :)
  • MeIShouldB
    MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I think you're gorgeous btw.
  • jdraugho
    jdraugho Posts: 5
    Options
    Great job! Never give up, you can do anything you set your mind to. Great job and keep pushing!
  • azpoppy
    azpoppy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and fantastic job at sticking with it!! You look great.
  • die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Never lose sight of goals or give up on yourself, your stronger than you know!
  • suncityjanet
    Options
    What an inspiration! I just started today, glad to see that it CAN be done!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such a HUGE accomplishment. Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!