It's Find a Friend Friday

Options

Replies

• lmaoitzkaitwyn
    lmaoitzkaitwyn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Florida! Trying to get bikini ready for beach season! Feel free to add me!
  • gits72
    Options
    Hello there :-) im in london for a bit and deicided to get started and shape up. Hope everyone is doing great to reaching their targets...ive just got started and have a long way to go though,,,but am sure i will :smile:
  • frances_s85
    frances_s85 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    From UK (East Anglia)....logging on for the first time in ages (over 2 years) I will succeed this time!
  • rkulich
    rkulich Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for about 3 years. I have lost 43 lbs. I log every day and my diary is open. Feel free to add, I enjoy communicating with others and offering support and encouragement. Also, I will send you message if you are a friend and haven't logged in a few days...
  • MDLady
    MDLady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Maryland here. Almost 50, female, looking to lose a medium sized goat. (50lbs) Lost 33lbs so far and I've been good...I've logged in every day for over 30 days and I will continue to do so because MFP works!!
  • BIGGZ2SMALLZ
    BIGGZ2SMALLZ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm from Michigan. It's -6 degrees and it's still beautiful. Beautifully Freezing!!! @dd me.
    LET'Z GET IT!!!!!!!
  • coombs57
    Options
    I live in Canada and I really am looking for more friends on here, I only have my gf added lol!
  • kiwivandal
    Options
    Hi! I'm new, I like Pinterest way to much and I don't care what color the dress is... Let's be friends!
  • Beachm0
    Options
    Hi just moved back to the East Coast and looking to get the summer body as well as good tips on nutrition. hope you all have a great Friday :smiley:
  • rlwilson1967
    rlwilson1967 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Need more friends. I'm in So Cal and have been logging regular, but my friends list is pretty inactive, so need active members!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    From Ohio. I like having new friends.
  • Marieenya
    Marieenya Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me if you enjoy giving/recieving motivational comments, you're not a robot and if you're not too harsh a judge on cheat days!

Getting the motivation to get up and go as well as maintaining the discipline to eat the right kind of foods are my biggest issues with weight loss - the more people I have helping me work towards my goal and the more I can see others trying hard to achieve theirs, the faster it'll work out for all of us :)
  • cdlee05
    cdlee05 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Love this thread idea. Minnesota here!
  • jensterk
    jensterk Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Indiana here! I'm getting back into tracking my goals, and have an open diary. Please feel free to add me...looking for more active, supportive friends. :smiley:
  • PamelaLee
    PamelaLee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    NYC here! Doing this for a second time - no friends or family on MFP so open to extra support and tips from new friends to help stay motivated, especially in a city that keeps you so busy. Feel free to add me!
  • kristen5629
    kristen5629 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Canadian here. Anyone can add me. Always good to have new friends.
  • michellelhodges123
    michellelhodges123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Can always use the friends! Love the support and motivation..lol, what I need as it only comes in spurts at my home! Anyone can add me!
  • jgarcia8303
    Options
    Hi. Am in Minnesota just started with this tried it before but didnt work out wanna try again and want all the support i can get. i want to be a daily user my boyfriend and i have both joined and cant wait to really get started with this
  • neander40
    Options
    Hi I am about a week or so new and am just now discovering other buttons on MFP besides 'add food's lbs... I would love to have friends on here PLEASE ADD ME TOO:)
  • maryryan672
    maryryan672 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi from Canada and need help with motivation! !!! Quit smoking 3 months ago, I don't eat unhealthy just can't get my but into working out so I have gain weight and inches from lack of movement!!!