It's Find a Friend Friday

Options

Replies

• fruitloopjunkie
    fruitloopjunkie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Georgia :) the more the better Id love to have some good conversations!!! :smiley:
  • MShayne2414
    MShayne2414 Posts: 537 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Alabama. Good ol country boy here! Add me if you'd like and we can support an entertain one another! :)
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Michigan, USA.
  • keyshas84
    keyshas84 Posts: 113
    Options
    Hey I'm keysha from Milwaukee WI;this place is awsome!!!! Your all welcome to add me!!!! Lets motivated each other!!
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I went from 63kg to 50kg in 15 weeks. I eat clean, train twice a day while managing to be a full time nursing student. I can motivate and help you! <3
  • hdonaldsonm
    hdonaldsonm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Alberta, Canada. Trying to lose my affectionately named "bear weight" (there is a story). Could use some encouragement.
  • Mickitoes
    Mickitoes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Chillin in Minnesota
  • raneishastassin
    Options
    I'm in Belgium (from Arkansas though should be back by summer) need help staying consistent with this thing! Feel free to add me!
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Minnesota here. Weather actually isn't too bad. Love to golf and workout. I'm pretty active logging my fitness. Not so much with the nutrition.
  • stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    In Connecticut! Add me
  • akiba254
    akiba254 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Australia here
  • heliotropeunicorn
    Options
    From California. :) I could use some more friends to help and be helped in return in regards to motivation and encouragement!
  • demon3216
    demon3216 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been quite quiet on here so far, hoping that will change with more friends....
  • McAtack
    McAtack Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    2 weeks in and 9lbs lighter....buzzzzzing
  • TNC1994
    TNC1994 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 20 year old girl trying to shed some pounds before summer hits and flesh is shown...Need as much inspiration as possible, feel free to add
  • joshuapowell1989
    joshuapowell1989 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hi, In London here, needing healthier food ideas so enjoy looking at peoples diaries, as feel I get "bored" of dieting..
  • greenmiyowl
    Options
    greenmiyowl
    In the UK, still trying to lose the last of the baby weight two years down the line! In need of positive people to help boost morale =)
  • karaboo20
    karaboo20 Posts: 33
    Options
    Georgia Peach here.... So would love extra motivation! :-) add me
  • vtpugs
    vtpugs Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am Karen- live in Tampa Florida. Moved from Vermont in July 2014 with my husband and gained a ton of weight overeating in restaurants. I came from the country and little choices to eat out, to a huge place with tons of different new foods to try! So trying to eat healthy. Currently on herbalife shakes 2x day and clean meal for 3rd meal. Need friends for chats and motivation!
  • amandapalmieri
    amandapalmieri Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm originally from Florida but and living in Italy for the next year. Let's be fitness friends!