It's Find a Friend Friday

Options

Replies

• Jim_G30
    Jim_G30 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow - this is still going!! Amazing after a week...............
  • Cunningstuff
    Options
    Australian-American here, looking for just friends, no pushing, no shoving, no motivation, just friends to talk with about weight loss, eating, ect. I don't need a high energy motivator or anything, just calm, reasonable, intelligent adults to discuss with.
  • xMakeupMonkeyx
    xMakeupMonkeyx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm Sophie and I'm from the UK..just starting back up again on here. Feel free to add me for some mutual support!
  • MarriedFatherof3
    MarriedFatherof3 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
  • Alpha_Beard
    Alpha_Beard Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Checkin' in from upstate NY! Feel free to add me!
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have logged on so for 740 days
    I live in United Kingdom
    I speak my mind
    I kick *kitten*
    I flirt

If you still want to be friends then feel free to add. Please add a message though
  • helvucis
    helvucis Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Reading, UK! Looking for friends for motivation! :smiley: add me! :wink:
  • coatscloset
    coatscloset Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can never have enough support friends! add me, please!
  • alliejtw86
    alliejtw86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Alisha from New Hampshire. I've logged in for over 100 days now and could always use more of a support system and would like to do the same for others in return. :) Feel free to add me!
  • mking344
    mking344 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Freezing all the way from West Virginia! Just got the app a few days ago, always looking for a friend and some motivation!
  • BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    ADDDDDDD MEEEEEEEE
  • cdcruizer05
    cdcruizer05 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Hello all, Chad here from the great state of NORTH CAROLINA! feel free to add me!
  • laddario
    laddario Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have tried this before with great results. I just started over this week and I am looking for friends to motivate me, give me suggestions for healthy food, and to just be there for me. I live in Pennsylvania and this long (very long) winter is getting to me. I want to get outside and it is just to cold. Please feel free to add me to your friend list.
  • MorganLigo
    MorganLigo Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    From PA...I'm new!! Looking for friends to push me and I want to help motivate them! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
  • xo__regina
    xo__regina Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Brand new to this! Currently on weightwatchers and just started using MFP as well. From Maryland. Add me! :)
  • VeeBanks
    VeeBanks Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm by no means new but I would love to have some friends on here to motivate me with diaries etc! :) I'm in Scotland, so UK would be especially helpful what with food entries and all that jazz :D
  • TracyLouX
    Options
    Hi Im in the UK ... been logging on for about 3 weeks now and losing steadily :) feel free to add me as have no friends as yet :blush:
  • Jim_G30
    Jim_G30 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this is still active since Feb 27th. Good to see MFP peeps hooking up though!
  • jim_just_jim
    jim_just_jim Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Looking for a couple exercise friends. I try to workout daily, something different usually, walking, hiking, jogging, skiing, whatever. Im not a big chatter but try to help motivate.
  • sy8s
    sy8s Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I'm in VA. Feel free to add!!