Arm is missing, what should I do? PLEASE HELP

Options

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Try finding some lizard DNA to fuse with your own.

According to Hollywood, then you can re-grow your arm.

Unless of course it was intentional to lose weight to fit into your wedding dress, in which case I hope red is one of your colors.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Paleo diet would've prevented this. Gonna have to drink your weight in bullet proof coffee.

Stay away from the hospital though, we can't trust big pharma.

Rub some dirt in it, OP.

How about some Tussin? I saw a movie where the guy only drank dirt and Tussin smoothies for his entire life and he had like a billionty arms.

That could work - make sure it's all-natural though. The stuff at CVS isn't healthy. You'll need a shaman.

Oh I know JUST the one! Hopefully I can score a love spell, too, I think I saw a Groupon...

• jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    you probably just hit your 35.5 lb goal! Hooray!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »

Unless of course it was intentional to lose weight to fit into your wedding dress, in which case I hope red is one of your colors.

I'm a little ashamed to admit it but I did it so that I can swaddle it up and change my username to Armsmommy.

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

YES! Ooh, or maybe she could grow her spare arm on the back of one of those lab mice? Gainn a cute pet AND a Halloween decoration!

I'm going to chop off my arm, too. I just hit a plateau, anyway, it'll be nice to see the scale move.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    *sits down waiting for the first WK to appear to defend OP's honor*
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

YES! Ooh, or maybe she could grow her spare arm on the back of one of those lab mice? Gainn a cute pet AND a Halloween decoration!

I'm going to chop off my arm, too. I just hit a plateau, anyway, it'll be nice to see the scale move.

Just be careful. We are all different, so what works for someone else will probably not work for you. Try a leg instead, just to be safe.

ETA: @Alyssa_Is_LosingIt‌ your username is very offensive to people like the OP. Seesh, "LosingIt"? And sofaking6 JUST lost (it) her arm! Shame on you...
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Look what I can do!!

o54havmt8px2.gif
    432.gif 161.8K
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options

Just be careful. We are all different, so what works for someone else will probably not work for you. Try a leg instead, just to be safe.

Umm...I don't know why everyone on this site has to be so mean. If I want to chop of my arm, why would you feel like you need to stop me? It doesn't even affect you - if all you have to say is negative, maybe you shouldn't even click on this thread!

At least now I know to stay out of the general forums. Sheesh.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options

ETA: @Alyssa_Is_LosingIt‌ your username is very offensive to people like the OP. Seesh, "LosingIt"? And sofaking6 JUST lost (it) her arm! Shame on you...

Oh wow, you're right. I should put a trigger warning before my name!
  • williams969
    Options

Umm...I don't know why everyone on this site has to be so mean. If I want to chop of my arm, why would you feel like you need to stop me? It doesn't even affect you - if all you have to say is negative, maybe you shouldn't even click on this thread!

At least now I know to stay out of the general forums. Sheesh.

K, Bye Felicia! It's probably for the best. Until, of course, you learn to understand we are ALL different.
  • Metazoick
    Metazoick Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You need to mix together free range lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper with some water and put your arm in that - it'll draw out all the chemicals. Is it possible you lost your arm due to undereating and being in starvation mode? If your metabolism stops from only eating 1199 calories a day your body isn't going to be able to keep everything going and bits will start falling off. It happened to a friend of a friends aunt once.
  • williams969
    Options

Oh wow, you're right. I should put a trigger warning before my name!

Right, you are. Who's the mean one, really? Your passive-aggressiveness is showing. /flounce
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Have you tried cutting carbs? Carbs are bad for arms.
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Are you complaining about sudden weight loss? Some people are never satisfied.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Did you try a band-aid?

Band-aid is not in the MFP database so I'm afraid to eat it without knowing how many calories are in it. More or less than semen do you think?

Ok, I was amused with the rest of the post, but lost it at semen. Dying, now.
  • williams969
    Options
    Metazoick wrote: »
    You need to mix together free range lemon juice, maple syrup and cayenne pepper with some water and put your arm in that - it'll draw out all the chemicals. Is it possible you lost your arm due to undereating and being in starvation mode? If your metabolism stops from only eating 1199 calories a day your body isn't going to be able to keep everything going and bits will start falling off. It happened to a friend of a friends aunt once.

^^Truth!
    828242.gif
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Let's see how the everything in moderation people try to explain this!
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    2122583295_18642cbc00.jpg