I have changed the definition of the word 'W#@re'.

Options

Replies

• Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Well everyone knows a *kitten* is just a special word for the kind of woman who has the nerve to show their ankles.
    C'mon, this is 2013. I think we all know that *kitten* show some calf these days.

I exchange "favors" for chores. Pretty sure that makes me the trued definition :laugh:
  • Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I was called a w#@re for my profile picture. Even though every other picture is either head shots, me with my Husband of near 16 years, me with my kids, or cats. So if that makes me a w#@re, I guess it doesn't mean what I thought it did. Are you a bikini wearing w#@re? Let's see em!

If you searched her, you'd see she doesn't think there's anything wrong with being one, just looking like one. :wink:

And yeah, it was not a fitting description of you, but then again, nothing she said crossed the line into accuracy.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You are a good looking Wh4le!

LOL @ wh4le!! :laugh:
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    What, did someone just message you to tell you you're a *kitten*? O.o Maybe they were some bitter old hag who had her man stolen from her from a girl in a bikini. Maybe she really really hates bikinis :laugh: If I looked like you, I'd *kitten* it up in a bikini all the time.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    damn, woman! you look amazing! i've never seen this "side" of you. mwhuahahahah.

and no, you're not a ho. you just worked hard for that bod!
  • Frank_Just_Frank
    Frank_Just_Frank Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I was asked to take down the pics of me in a bikini.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I'm just glad you have a head in your pic. I havent figured out the down cleavage, head chopped off pics yet.
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    just because

carlton-dance-gif.gif
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I aspire to be a *kitten* one day, just like you... I want to be able to post bikini pictures... It's my life's ambition...
  • spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Well everyone knows a *kitten* is just a special word for the kind of woman who has the nerve to show their ankles.
    C'mon, this is 2013. I think we all know that *kitten* show some calf these days.

The bulkier the w#@rier!
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I would be rocking a bikini if I had your body! Whoever sent the pm is jealous and needs to get some lovin'.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I was called a wh*re at a beach once. I was wearing a bikini and was already self concious about it. I was alone and stayed far away from the bulk of people, keeping to myself. This woman walked all the way from the other people, at least 1/8th of a mile, just to call me a *kitten*.

This was my face:

:noway:

After recovering, I shook my endowments at her and flipped her the bird. It was an odd day.
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    jelous! that's it!!
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm a wh*#e too. We should start a club!
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I was called a w#@re for my profile picture.

Did she throw you some coins? You're not a proper *kitten* unless you get paid.

Personally I'd just chalk this up as a NSV. Yay you!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Meh, I totally prefer bikini pics, tight clothing, and even less clothing pics. lol.
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    If I looked as good as you do in a bikini you bet I'd be w#@ring my pic around! They are just jealous!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I was called a w#@re for my profile picture. Even though every other picture is either head shots, me with my Husband of near 16 years, me with my kids, or cats. So if that makes me a w#@re, I guess it doesn't mean what I thought it did. Are you a bikini wearing w#@re? Let's see em!

oh lord. Some people are just such twats.

I'm sorry you got called that for wearing a bikini. It's probably a conclusion they jumped to because you are a total babe!

I wear bikinis...but never get called those names... probably because I'm just not that cute really.
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options

So THATS why they keep calling me "Ankle Biter"
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    *In* for the w#@ring. Trying to keep my p!mp hand strong.