I have changed the definition of the word 'W#@re'.

Options

Replies

• VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Hey! Some of my best friends are *kitten*! I do not concur with the use of this word as a denigration.

Sex workers need love too.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    when will it be mine turn?

wh*re

:*(

I meant that in the nicest way possible. :flowerforyou:

;)
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Hey! Some of my best friends are *kitten*! I do not concur with the use of this word as a denigration.

Sex workers need love too.

Smart ladies!! Getting paid for what the rest of us are doing for free! :laugh:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I'm just here for the boobs.

Not really all that surprising, n00b!!! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I wish the word '*kitten*' would get eliminated from our vocabularies.

So many women are afraid of being labeled a '*kitten*' and it makes it very difficult for me to try to sleep with them.

Such a creep thing to say.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    My picture did not violate any rules. Not one.
  • doingthistogther
    Options
    Just my thought, all women secretly think they might be a *kitten*. :smile:
  • Heatherjg0419
    Heatherjg0419 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    CorvusCorax77 ... probably because you look like you would kick anyone's *kitten* who dared to call you a wh@$e.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

Send a PM to mod Olivia (screenname Olivia) and take it up with her. She has been very fair in all my personal interactions with her.

You're right, your photo didin't violate any rules. Welcome to MFP, where if someone complains, the complainer is right.

ETA: I am not sure I believe you, as I have never seen this particular method of dealing with an inappropriate photo. But if you are telling the truth, pming Olivia is the way to go.
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    If I ever get thin enough to wear a bikini, I will wear that mofo every day. Supermarket, church, the mall, home deopt, the park, I dont care! Judge me bro. lol
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Im about to add this to my inspirations on my profile
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Avatar changed to bikini pic in support of OPs foray into W#@redom.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Are you a bikini wearing w#@re? Let's see em!

Yes

ChaelBikini.jpg
  • LuckyAng
    Options
    I love you all. Feel free to add me before this gets removed too and I lose you all. :heart: We w#@res have to stick together.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

Send a PM to mod Olivia (screenname Olivia) and take it up with her. She has been very fair in all my personal interactions with her.

You're right, your photo didin't violate any rules. Welcome to MFP, where if someone complains, the complainer is right.

ETA: I am not sure I believe you, as I have never seen this particular method of dealing with an inappropriate photo. But if you are telling the truth, pming Olivia is the way to go.

She isn't lying. I watched her profile pic change.
  • LuckyAng
    Options

Lol, I have no reason to make this up. I am irritated as hell that my pic is gone. Now this whole thread makes no sense! lol. Thank you, I did PM Olivia. :)
  • LuckyAng
    Options
    If I ever get thin enough to wear a bikini, I will wear that mofo every day. Supermarket, church, the mall, home deopt, the park, I dont care! Judge me bro. lol

I've always made jokes about 'when I have the body I'm working towards, I'll grocery shop in a bikini' ;)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I don't get it? Is there some negative connotation associated with being a *kitten*?

:huh: :huh: :ohwell:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Are you a bikini wearing w#@re? Let's see em!

Yes

ChaelBikini.jpg

That's not a bikini. Try again!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Now my profile pic is suddenly my cat, and I didn't change it! AND that is not a pic I had in my pics at ALL. WTF!?

I wondered why you changed it.