I have changed the definition of the word 'W#@re'.

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Are you a bikini wearing w#@re? Let's see em!

Yes

ChaelBikini.jpg

That's not a bikini. Try again!

Psshhhhhh...picky.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Now my profile pic is suddenly my cat, and I didn't change it! AND that is not a pic I had in my pics at ALL. WTF!?

I wondered why you changed it.

Totally didn't :mad:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Now my profile pic is suddenly my cat, and I didn't change it! AND that is not a pic I had in my pics at ALL. WTF!?

I saw your picture before and you are HOT!!
  • LuckyAng
    Options

Aw, thank you Gorgeous!! I can say the same of YOU! :drinker:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Bry! Didn't you get in trouble for a bikini pic once?
    Options

Bry! Didn't you get in trouble for a bikini pic once?

A picture of my bikini covered butt was reported and removed from a thread and I was sent a warning, but not really trouble. Still ridiculous. I've seen people's butts in panties, but nothing happens to them..
  • SpazQ
    SpazQ Posts: 104
    Options
    Some people are so miserable in their own ridiculous pathetic ridiculous little lives they have to try and knock everyone else down.

Please ignore it.

Yes, some people around here are offended by every single little word in the human dictionary and push the "report" button.

Probably the same people .....
  • LuckyAng
    Options
    Some people are so miserable in their own ridiculous pathetic ridiculous little lives they have to try and knock everyone else down.

Please ignore it.

Yes, some people around here are offended by every single little word in the human dictionary and push the "report" button.

Probably the same people .....

Seriously. How incredibly pathetic. What do they do, go to the beach and report all those people too? ;)
  • kf4vkp
    kf4vkp Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I was called a wh*re at a beach once. I was wearing a bikini and was already self concious about it. I was alone and stayed far away from the bulk of people, keeping to myself. This woman walked all the way from the other people, at least 1/8th of a mile, just to call me a *kitten*.

This was my face:

:noway:

After recovering, I shook my endowments at her and flipped her the bird. It was an odd day.

just What?

Glad you recovered and responded.

And seriously, jealousness. truly.
  • kf4vkp
    Options
    Time for another slut walk I see....
    sluttin it up since ....well....way too long.

You call it "slutwalk"; we call it "speed dating".

OMG, I'm rolling!
  • kf4vkp
    Options
    I wish the word '*kitten*' would get eliminated from our vocabularies.

So many women are afraid of being labeled a '*kitten*' and it makes it very difficult for me to try to sleep with them.

Hahah! Love it!
  • kf4vkp
    Options
    Not a bikini, not there yet, but I have a picture of me in a corset, and believe me, on me, in person, that sucker shows more than a bikini would.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I went to the beach the other day - *kitten* everywhere.

Edited for liberal apostrophe usage.
  • LuckyAng
    Options
    Alright, lil update about the pic being changed. I got a reply that although they did see my pic when someone reported this thread, they didn't find anything wrong with it and they didn't change it. They suggested I had been hacked and that I change my password. This is officially a WTF Wednesday!
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Well everyone knows a *kitten* is just a special word for the kind of woman who has the nerve to show their ankles.

HA! YES.

I have no bikini shots (not ready for that yet) but hey I could upload a before 'underwear shot' (it's a matching set!) if it will help me get *kitten* status.

Down with Moral Oppression!
    Options
    Alright, lil update about the pic being changed. I got a reply that although they did see my pic when someone reported this thread, they didn't find anything wrong with it and they didn't change it. They suggested I had been hacked and that I change my password. This is officially a WTF Wednesday!

ok, that is just CREEPY!
  • LuckyAng
    Options
    Well everyone knows a *kitten* is just a special word for the kind of woman who has the nerve to show their ankles.

HA! YES.

I have no bikini shots (not ready for that yet) but hey I could upload a before 'underwear shot' (it's a matching set!) if it will help me get *kitten* status.

Down with Moral Oppression!

Yes! DOWN! And YAY for undie shots! My undies usually cover even more than my swimwear.
  • LuckyAng
    Options

ok, that is just CREEPY!

Right!? WAY creepy!
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    double bump
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    This site needs a notification system for when HOT threads are started!!!!