A big personal reward for the end of weight loss?

13»

Replies

• Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    2015igotya wrote: »
    If I can reach my goal weight, I'm "upgrading" my wedding ring to be a constant reminder! Also, babies :). Want to be a fit mom when it's finally that time.

Not "if" but when!!!
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    I am going to invest the money in getting the spider veins in my legs fixed when I reach my goal. I haven't been motivated to do it before because it is mostly cosmetic and when I am heavy, I don't want to wear anything that shows my legs anyway. As I lose weight and get fit, I am looking forward to wearing shorts and dresses again.
  • wonko221
    wonko221 Posts: 292 Member
    i've got the tattoo all picked out!
  • FitGeekery
    FitGeekery Posts: 336 Member
    A new wardrobe and eventually a tattoo. The first because I don't want to dress like a bag lady after working so hard XD and the second because I didn't want the tattoo to stretch/shrink until I'd gotten my health and fitness underway.
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    Every ten pounds I bought myself a gift, my final one was cutting all my hair off. Because I prefer short hair and has grown my long to hide the roundness of my face. It was liberating.
  • scaryg53
    scaryg53 Posts: 268 Member
    *had
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    For Christmas, I bought my husband some gift cards to a b&b we love. I told him we could use them once I get to my goal weight (which was my pre baby weight from 2 years ago.) He was already supportive of my goals but now he's extra motivated to help me. ;) 5ish lbs left!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    I'm doing a 9 week workout program right now, and I'm thinking that when I'm done, I'll treat myself to a mani/pedi/massage at a spa. I've never had a pedicure or massage and I figure my body could use the pampering :)