Can't consume 1200 calories

Options

Replies

• profilce
    profilce Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I do understand, I have one friend who has an anorexia and she's pretty bad right now. I don't want to end up like her, she looks so sad and depressed. I want to live healthy way. That's why I started to count my calories and to care what I eat. :smile:
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    profilce wrote: »
    Thank you, I eat like yoghurt with 0% of fats and stuff like that. And I eat a lots of vegetables and fruits. I don't drink coca cola only 100% orange juice but not always. I prefer tea and water. I never felt hungry or any symptom that has to do anything with eating disorder or anything like that.

Let's see ... you misrepresented your age to join a diet site, net far too few calories, have fear of foods, "feel" that you eat too much when eating at a deficit, and then repeatedly deny you have anything resembling a disorder.

Your posts reveal a lot of indicators.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I do understand, I have one friend who has an anorexia and she's pretty bad right now. I don't want to end up like her, she looks so sad and depressed. I want to live healthy way. That's why I started to count my calories and to care what I eat. :smile:

Yet you aren't eating enough to fuel your body. It doesn't matter that you are eating all fruits, veggies, etc if you aren't even getting the adequate amount to be healthy. This includes fat. You actually do need fats to function.

Overall, there just seems to be a lot of misunderstanding about food and your habits are concerning (the eating 700 calories, etc).
  • profilce
    profilce Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    About age, I had to put more years because I was 17 when I made this and I couldn't make an acc because I was under 18. Tomorrow I will add more food, like junk food? Is that okay, to make a sandwich, with salmon and ketchup and cheese?
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options

Do you do sports or work out regularly? You don't seem to need to lose weight, instead you should try lifting weights to change how your weight looks on you. It's really easy to get to 1200 if you don't think about food being "good" or "bad".
  • fevrale
    fevrale Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    madslacker wrote: »
    I stand corrected.

There are no advantages to selecting fresh foods over a Big Mac. Preservatives and pesticides are my friends.

I'm off to drown myself in miller lite and Parkay.

If you're eating Subway so often, you're not eating as "fresh" as you think. That chicken in the sweet onion chicken teriyaki? It comes precut and precooked in plastic bags. It's totally processed chicken product shaped back into chicken-form: chicken breast with rib meat, water, seasoning (corn syrup solids, vinegar powder [maltodextrin, modified corn starch & tapioca starch, dried vinegar], brown sugar, salt, dextrose, garlic powder, onion powder, chicken type flavor [hydrolyzed corn gluten, autolyzed yeast extract, partially hydrogenated soybean oil and cottonseed oil, thiamine hydrochloride, disodium inosinate & disodium guanylate]), sodium phosphate.

Love that "chicken type flavor"!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    About age, I had to put more years because I was 17 when I made this and I couldn't make an acc because I was under 18. Tomorrow I will add more food, like junk food? Is that okay, to make a sandwich, with salmon and ketchup and cheese?

you want a salmon and ketchup and cheese sandwich?

ummm okay sure. LOL i mean if you like it.

i do think you need it re-evaluate your relationship with food and how you perceive it. Right now, you're not in a healthy mindset.
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    About age, I had to put more years because I was 17 when I made this and I couldn't make an acc because I was under 18.

uhhh ...

tumblr_mm8n7kwbQx1so450so1_1280.gif

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    The majority of this thread...

an-CrashTrainBridge.gif

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can eat to 2000 calories of "good food" no problem. to reach 1200 really isn't that hard - I've seen a couple of good lists of calorie dense foods, start with those. Also I would ditch the fat free dairy - go for full fat, or at least 2%, and you'll get more cals there too. Do not fear fat - our bodies need fats, and consuming fat doesn't make us fat anyway - eating too many calories is the problem. And that's definitely not your problem at the moment anyway, so......

I have lost plenty of fat, changed my body for the better, become far more fit and healthy in my 40's than I was in my 30's, and I still eat fast food, burgers, pizza, desserts, ice cream with my kid after school, etc, just not every single day!

Fuel your body properly, give it the right amount of calories for your stats and activity level, and it will drop the fat, be strong and healthy for workouts and every day life.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    OP you don't have to eat 'junk' food, we're just saying it's perfectly okay to do that if that's what you want. But you do need to eat more. The point is you can eat anything that fits into your daily calorie allowance (which needs to be increased, just in case you hadn't gotten that message yet).

And yes, many, many red flags in terms of disordered eating :\. Please listen to the people saying this, they have your best interests at heart.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    My height is 168cm
    My weight is 66kg
    Activity level - active
    And my age is 18

Why does your profile say 24 then? :huh:

Thoughts she was 24 earlier. OP had did you drop 6 years in an afternoon?
  • brianpperkins
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    randomtai wrote: »
    My height is 168cm
    My weight is 66kg
    Activity level - active
    And my age is 18

Why does your profile say 24 then? :huh:

Thoughts she was 24 earlier. OP had did you drop 6 years in an afternoon?
    Turns out she lied to join when only 17. Says she's 18 now.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Introduce yourself:
    jytzi77g56gt.jpeg
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I could literally eat 1,200 calories right now. And I've already eaten 1,500 today. I freaking love food.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I could literally eat 1,200 calories right now. And I've already eaten 1,500 today. I freaking love food.

Me too.

Ice cream in the freezer is calling my name. I could eat 1200 calories of ice cream right now. For realz.
  • Meeezonajourney
    Meeezonajourney Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I can't consume 1200 calories and I don't know how to do that and to eat clean? I stopped eating sweets, bread, fast food and that stuff so is there any way to consume 1200 calories without 'bad food' ? Help me please :smile:

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Me too.

Ice cream in the freezer is calling my name. I could eat 1200 calories of ice cream right now. For realz.

I finished all mine last night. But yeah, basically.
  • Meeezonajourney
    Meeezonajourney Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I do it every day by eliminating sugar. I eat 1 serving of a healthy carb 1 fruit serving and the rest of my calories come from lean protein and veggies. Not super glamorous but it keeps me full and energetic.
  • brianpperkins
    Options
    Gnulie wrote: »
    I do it every day by eliminating sugar. I eat 1 serving of a healthy carb 1 fruit serving and the rest of my calories come from lean protein and veggies. Not super glamorous but it keeps me full and energetic.
    Fruits have carbs ... veggies have carbs ... plus whatever you're calling "a healthy carb" ...
  • Ameengyrl
    Ameengyrl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I eat like yoghurt with 0% of fats and stuff like that. And I eat a lots of vegetables and fruits. I don't drink coca cola only 100% orange juice but not always. I prefer tea and water. I never felt hungry or any symptom that has to do anything with eating disorder or anything like that.

Jesus. This person is underaged, likely 13-16 AND has an eating disorder.