how much weight are u planning on losing?

Options
1235»

Replies

• RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I've lost 25 so far, 35 to go :)
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    ashpash941 wrote: »
    My husband and I are planning to lose about 100 pounds each. We have had a good couple of weeks, but already starting to feel less and less motivated to workout. Playing Zumba fitness on the xbox1 has helped but could really use some extra motivation!
    I agree working out is not a priority to losing weight, that can come later when the time comes to tone up. I lost my first 15 pounds without exercising but with changing my daily water and food intake and not being on a strict diet either but by making healthier choices and learning more about how to subsitute foods I dont neccessarily need for the more healthier options...Remember you can drop alot by your water intake...Drink plenty of it!! Goodluck you both can do it!!!
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    My Goal is 86pds I have already lost 15pds. So 71pds more!!

I'm hoping to lose 90 pounds!
    You can do it!! I weighed in last saturday and lost 5 pounds in a week! So If I could do it im POSITIVE you can do it!! Goodluck!
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    jesseh376 wrote: »
    20 lbs here, good luck with your goal!

Thanks and Goodluck you dont have long to go! Stay focused!!
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    About 18 pounds just started

You will meet ur goal before u know it!! Goodluck!
  • ldshamilton
    Options
    Jay911xo wrote: »
    Hello :) I need to lose 50lbs... But a min of 14lbs by 28th march...

That is very possible have u started yet?
  • sampsonmegan
    sampsonmegan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 50 more! I lost 50 on my own but it look two years. With help I hope to stay on track so the pounds fall off
  • ldshamilton
    Options

quote="CA_Underdog;31620159"]I don't know. I'm at -80# and I know I want to reach -105#.

-105# : My lowest adult weight
    -115# : What I remember weighing in high school
    -150# : Competitive athlete weight

When I think about -150#, I worry I'll look too thin, it's too hard to achieve, it's too hard to maintain, and I may need skin loss surgery. But I don't have to decide today. Today is for plowing ahead! Today is for those next twenty five pounds. :)[/quote]

As crazy as this may seem those were myexact weights around the same time in my life!!! Lol Wow!!! I am proud of you and your positive thinking....you can acheive whatever you put your mind to. Check out this youtube video...I can promise you that you will be amazed with this young lady's results...it just goes to show you that we ALL can do it!!! Look above you may have to copy and paste it into your browser.

Goodluck Hun!! :-)