Replies

• sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    cougar.jpg
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Tomm88 wrote: »
    I dont to discourage anyone here but i really don't think girls care if a guys swole or not, i'm pretty sure it's the last thing they care about, plus if a girl wants to jump on you because you're jacked.... she's probably the kind you want to avoid anyway haha.

Very much agree with this! I'm by no means "swole" or even thin but I have had a boyfriend for a while now. He's seen me at my fattest and didn't even care (minus his concerns for my health). If somebody really loves you they won't care whether or not you're swole, they'll care that you are doing what you want to do and that you're happy.
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    You know, I initially started losing weight and getting fit b/c I was sick of being the funny fat friend with a "pretty face". To some degree, I think I partly wanted to attract more male attention. Funny thing is...once you start losing and getting fit you realize that you are awesome...male/female attention or not. I seriously catch certain views of myself now and I'm like "daaaammmmnnnn self!".
    Just do you. Work on you. Be happy. You may or not meet someone...but really...your life is about sooo much more than finding a girlfriend. Take up hobbies, figure out what you like and work to be happy independent of another person. It's totally worth it.
    I promise!
    Good luck!

What she said!
  • amberschofield56
    amberschofield56 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I dont to discourage anyone here but i really don't think girls care if a guys swole or not, i'm pretty sure it's the last thing they care about, plus if a girl wants to jump on you because you're jacked.... she's probably the kind you want to avoid anyway haha.

I agree aswell. You need to find someone who loves all your perfections and imperfections... Thats all that matters and you both support eachothers goals.
  • tibo1783
    tibo1783 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I agree with the swole not swole thing, but I think you have a better chance to get noticed if you aren't overweight, that's one of the reasons I wanted to get in shape..
  • kloet_22
    kloet_22 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    tibo1783 wrote: »
    I agree with the swole not swole thing, but I think you have a better chance to get noticed if you aren't overweight, that's one of the reasons I wanted to get in shape..

Agreed with both of these!
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options

Disagree somewhat.

@Tomm88‌ you have 10/10 facial aesthetics. Something you have no control over. I'm positive girls want to jump you because of your handsome face, how is that any different from girls throwing themselves at jacked bros?

If your face (as a guy) isn't a 7/10 or better, being jacked help makes up for it.

At the OP, you don't have to be jacked at all to get a girl, but being jacked expands your opportunities by 100x
  • AmberStarr_87
    AmberStarr_87 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    strozman wrote: »

Disagree somewhat.

@Tomm88‌ you have 10/10 facial aesthetics. Something you have no control over. I'm positive girls want to jump you because of your handsome face, how is that any different from girls throwing themselves at jacked bros?

If your face (as a guy) isn't a 7/10 or better, being jacked help makes up for it.

At the OP, you don't have to be jacked at all to get a girl, but being jacked expands your opportunities by 100x

Smart man!
  • Que3nC
    Que3nC Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I work out to look good naked...and eat more ice cream.
  • brendo204
    brendo204 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    to inspire and set a good example for others!
  • strozman
    Options
    moijo705 wrote: »
    strozman wrote: »

Disagree somewhat.

i disagree... a lot of women go deeper than just looks and physical , certain features in someones personality is more attractive to a woman.. men are more like monkey see and like then monkey do her.

Double disagree. Women have preferences as much as men (probably more)

You don't walk into a room and immediately say that guy has a great personality. He is sincere and true

You walk in and judge on aesthetics.
    If face is good >then personality matters
    if face is not good >then body matters >then personality
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    I have dated a variety of men both skinny and bodybuilders. I can honestly say that I find them all attractive on different levels. As far as the type of attraction, it varies greatly...... Sure I was always very physically attracted to the muscular bodybuilder types, but it never seemed to go deeper than that. The skinnier men that I dated I may not have had that initial physical attraction to, however seeing how sweet, funny and caring they can be made them attractive on a totally different level. Bottom line is, it all depends on the individual personalities. I am now fortunate enough to have the best of both worlds, my hubby is not only sweet and handsome but I think he has a bangin' body too.
  • Mikel423
    Mikel423 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    @jelie3110‌ you just ruined everyone's hopes by mentioning that you're married haha

In all seriousness though, get fit for you and no one else...if it makes you happy, it will make others happy both directly and indirectly
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    Mikel423 wrote: »
    @jelie3110‌ you just ruined everyone's hopes by mentioning that you're married haha

In all seriousness though, get fit for you and no one else...if it makes you happy, it will make others happy both directly and indirectly

Aww, that's sweet:) what you said is right on!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    @moijo705‌ i have no idea what body parts are being shown in your picture...
  • strozman
    edited March 2015
    Options
    moijo705 wrote: »
    @moijo705‌ i have no idea what body parts are being shown in your picture...

my arm!
    This requires much closer inspection
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    If I started working out to get a boyfriend, I would have given up years ago. Love is not a victory march - Leonard Cohen