Im single because......

Options

Replies

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    apart from the apparent psycho look :joy: ..... I haven't found a man that has made me feel like this again! 7 years is a long time to not feel like that! :sob::heart_eyes:

27g4ye2n4t4d.gif

• kangakev
    kangakev Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    the voices in my head always disagree with my choice of partner (we do not)..oh yes you do!!!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Men are all looking for perfection. So unrealistic.
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Huerita_Sarinana Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    And i keep reading unloveable everyones lovable!!just takes the righr person
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Because you can't lock down this must awesome!!!
  • jabaree5
    jabaree5 Posts: 1
    Options
    finish the sentence

No finds me attractive
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Recently divorced...we just weren't as compatible as we thought... I'm working on something and may not be single here at some point :)
  • totaldetermination
    totaldetermination Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I chose to be.
    I have other priorities in my life, and I would not be able to be in a relationship and also have time to give my other priorities the focus I want to give them.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    ...I choose to be. I've been single for about 13 years by choice. I haven't dated a single person in that time...or anything else, lol. Sometimes single is better. Maybe when my daughter is grown and out of the house I will consider it, but that is another 7 or 8 years away.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    apart from the apparent psycho look :joy: ..... I haven't found a man that has made me feel like this again! 7 years is a long time to not feel like that! :sob::heart_eyes:

27g4ye2n4t4d.gif

thats a dangerous bar to hold relationships too...a love movie.

• urloved33
    Options
    kangakev wrote: »
    the voices in my head always disagree with my choice of partner (we do not)..oh yes you do!!!

lmbo ty

• determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    laurielima wrote: »

27g4ye2n4t4d.gif

lol I don't... it's the emotions I had when I first met what I thought was the love of my life lol just to feel them feelings again would be amazing ( the laughter the butterflies ) it's more like moths these days :joy:

ps. no idea what the movie is I just picked a gif :joy:
  • urloved33
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Apparently I am "too"...

So being "too," I am still single and wondering what is so horribly wrong with me that I am unwanted because it seems something about me should be a redeeming quailty to someone.

Me too. I seem to be "too": too active, too New York, too downtown, too smart, too conventional, too artsy, too complicated, too cool under pressure, too witty, too warm, too whacky, too creative, too weird, too outspoken ... I can go on...

You "too" can't actually be buying into the things that x's have told you....are you?

The x's were too much of a coward to say..."i want to be single" so they pinned it all on you.

• urloved33
    Options
    laurielima wrote: »

27g4ye2n4t4d.gif

lol I don't... it's the emotions I had when I first met what I thought was the love of my life lol just to feel them feelings again would be amazing ( the laughter the butterflies ) it's more like moths these days :joy:

ps. no idea what the movie is I just picked a gif :joy:

I get it...that clip is from The Notebook and if you want to cry it out one night...watch it.

• xbluehorusx
    xbluehorusx Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I think because I'm too tall, not thin, and apparently men aren't a fan of women being smarter than them. Chicago is THE WORST city for dating!
  • Twilight_skies1313
    Options
    I have no self esteem and it's very obvious
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I am too busy "dating" myself.
  • lee_c1002
    lee_c1002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Single parent for 11 years. Only 30 but self sufficient and set in my ways. Don't think of myself as single.... More of content
  • BeardedStudWarrior
    BeardedStudWarrior Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I lost a wife in child birth. Ive dated... Usually not the right woman. Dated a 23 year old for a time but the 300 texts a day from her drove me nuts. Dated a woman recently but her life was even busier than mine so she just really wanted a FWB and I am worth more than that. So I am prob too picky. I want a woman who loves kids, funny, passionate, adventurous, stable, active, sweet and not crazy. Thats evidently a crap load to ask
  • connieyang33
    Options
    No man have been able to pick me up and twirl me around like they mean it. Lol :)