Can we find a way to help my little girl stay motivated?

Options

Replies

• cherio256
    cherio256 Posts: 219
    Options
    Your right, it was Thumper. My apologies for any confusion.
  • cherio256
    Options
    I understand what an apostrophe is. Not sure where I missed that.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    What does that even mean? With an apostrophe?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostrophe
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Jessie is a friend,
    yeah I know he's been a good friend of mine...

But lately something's changed
    It ain't hard to define...

Jessie's got himself a girl,
    and I want to make her mine----
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    I have never seen such rude people in my entire life. Maybe coming from the south I'm not accustomed to people being so hateful over someone wanting help. Motivation from others can help. I would be happy to help anyone that I can in any way. I guess it just depends on how your raised though.

Your definition of rude must vary from what most people understand it as. I don't see a single rude person. I see people telling the truth but I don't think telling the truth should be considered rude.

I think thats the problem, people want a sugarcoated answer instead of having the truth told to them. Talk about being thin skinned.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Jessie is a friend,
    yeah I know he's been a good friend of mine...

But lately something's changed
    It ain't hard to define...

Jessie's got himself a girl,
    and I want to make her mine----

And she's watching him with those eyes..
    And she's lovin' him with that body, I just know it!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I have never seen such rude people in my entire life. Maybe coming from the south I'm not accustomed to people being so hateful over someone wanting help. Motivation from others can help. I would be happy to help anyone that I can in any way. I guess it just depends on how your raised though.

Your definition of rude must vary from what most people understand it as. I don't see a single rude person. I see people telling the truth but I don't think telling the truth should be considered rude.

I think thats the problem, people want a sugarcoated answer instead of having the truth told to them. Talk about being thin skinned.

I am reasonably certain 3 out of 10 people in this thread are the same person! Just a hunch, no creeping went into this theory, I will leave it to others to flesh it out.

ETA: to fix my apostrophe...LMFAO!
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

I guess it just depends on how *you're* raised though.

That's where you are missing an apostrophe.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Just eat the blossoms! That's the good stuff.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    She should also be tuned into YouTube where she can see VLoggers, their testimonies, get results and feedback, as well as "How to" recipes and exercises.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    hahatoshi.gif
  • cherio256
    Options
    Hahaha! This is entertainment.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! This is entertainment.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GenF32
    GenF32 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have never seen such rude people in my entire life. Maybe coming from the south I'm not accustomed to people being so hateful

too easy ....

*snort*
  • cherio256
    Options
    I know, I know! It's just such an easy target with the southern jokes. But the fact still remains that people on here are rude. This isn't the first time I've seen it.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I know, I know! It's just such an easy target with the southern jokes. But the fact still remains that people on here are rude. This isn't the first time I've seen it.

There are plenty of examples of rude around here, but in this case you made a big deal out of nothing.

But you are pretty, so I forgive you. But then you misquoted Bambi, so I am on the fence again. :ohwell:
  • cherio256
    Options
    Haha! I have just seen it too many times and kept my mouth shut. Plus everybody here is in bed and I'm bored. Sorry about the Bambi quote, my kids prefer Toy Story
  • NicolleLindgren
    NicolleLindgren Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Some are. But mostly, they're being blunt. And honest. And not telling people exactly what they want to hear. I didn't even see any rude comments. I think you need to thicken up your skin a bit. If someone asks a question, people are going to give ALL different ways to look at the situation along with different solutions. Not all of them involve hugging it out and fluffy bunnies and stuff.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I have never seen such rude people in my entire life. Maybe coming from the south I'm not accustomed to people being so hateful

too easy ....

I can be a buddy.....
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    hahatoshi.gif

hahahaha...