Do you have a 'Reward' for when you're done?

Options
Does anyone else have a reward planned for when they are finished losing weight? Like a big wardrobe upgrade or anything.

I'm thinking I would like to get a new tattoo when I finish. I've always wanted a rib tat (not because they are trendy right now) and I think it would be a nice treat for when I finish.

Replies

• Teresa_3266
    Teresa_3266 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My husband has promised me a pair of tall, leather boots. I've been pre-shopping and they are going to be expensive!!! :D
  • rosiorama
    rosiorama Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My "reward" is the new, slimmer me that is emerging. I will have to buy some new clothing but I don't consider that a reward but a necessity.
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Throughout my weight loss of almost 70 pounds, I kept thinking about what my reward would be. Had to get new clothes, so that didn't count. I never did come to any decision on a grand thing to do or buy. Oh well.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    I keep thinking about a bit of binging, dunno if I will. the reward of losing weight and being fitter puts everything else into perspective. Mostly I focus on the here and now so I keep pushing for the next 1lb. Whatever works for you though.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I reward myself all the time, so no.
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Good for you! What kind of things do you reward yourself with?
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    I keep thinking about a bit of binging, dunno if I will. the reward of losing weight and being fitter puts everything else into perspective. Mostly I focus on the here and now so I keep pushing for the next 1lb. Whatever works for you though.

I find having something to look forward to keeps me on track. I get excited by every little bit I see that scale go down and I'm very happy with how well I'm doing.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Good for you! What kind of things do you reward yourself with?

Clothes, manicures, wine.
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    Options
    sun_fish wrote: »
    Throughout my weight loss of almost 70 pounds, I kept thinking about what my reward would be. Had to get new clothes, so that didn't count. I never did come to any decision on a grand thing to do or buy. Oh well.

You could still come up with something even if your maintaining because that is a feat in itself!

I think new clothes will be quite a fun thing to start buying when I'm done, unfortunately I don't have a lot of opportunity to refresh my closet as I'm losing weight as I'm paying my way through school. It's a lot of baggy clothes and belts for me!
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    Options
    rosiorama wrote: »
    My "reward" is the new, slimmer me that is emerging. I will have to buy some new clothing but I don't consider that a reward but a necessity.

Of course being fitter and healthier is the real reward and we all try to lose weight for that, I just like to have a bit of fun when losing the poundage.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Just keep in mind that when you're "done" you're actually just beginning. Losing weight is the easy part.
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    Options
    My husband has promised me a pair of tall, leather boots. I've been pre-shopping and they are going to be expensive!!! :D

That is so amazing! I have always wanted a pair that would make my calves look amazing! I'm sure they will look amazing and I hope you have a hot date planned to try those babies out.
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Just keep in mind that when you're "done" you're actually just beginning. Losing weight is the easy part.

Oh don't worry. I know that this is a life time change. I've almost gotten their in the past and then didn't keep my eye on maintaining, I won't make that mistake again.

• softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I suppose a new outfit, hair done, nails done. When it happens, I am not sure...
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I'm bribing myself lol. I've given myself the goal of losing 15kgs by my wedding anniversary in June. If I have achieved that goal, I'll be getting my 3/4 sleeve tattoo. The design is waiting for me already :smiley:
  • hfxnick
    hfxnick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have an unfinished 3/4 sleeve tattoo that I'm going to finish when I get to my goal weight. I also reward myself with cheat meals every Sunday.
  • tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Flying lessons.
  • duffylynnreb
    duffylynnreb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    If I get to 110 by July 4th my boyfriend will buy me a car!
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    My reward is better health and looking great!
  • brahmergirl
    brahmergirl Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    A bikini from Victoria's Secret! B)