Food(s) that make you gag.

Options

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, and drinks like Gatorade and Powerade make me nauseous.
  • Walrozz
    Walrozz Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Leeks. I like the taste of them, but I choked on one when I was younger. Now, whenever I try to eat leek, my throat constricts, I gag, and I cannot swallow.
    Also, my multivitamins. Blehhh.
  • shamcd
    shamcd Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Egg whites
    Green peas
    Flan
    Beets
    Liver
    Okra
    Cooked carrots
    Rhubarb
    Mincemeat pie
    Anything Caribbean and/or jerk flavored
    Octopus
    Mushrooms
    And the worst offender of them all....creamed corn
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    PearlAng wrote: »
    Shamrock shakes

Thanks for the reminder that I have to get one of these next week!
  • kmccann357
    kmccann357 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Coriander, over saturation of coriander in everything ATM. If it's used well and balanced I can 'stand' it, but in salads etc. ugh, makes me wan to spit it out!
    Smoothies too, hate thick textures to drink/eat, so no thick soups, lumpy yogurts, bits in Preserves..
  • kmccann357
    kmccann357 Posts: 91 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Double post
  • lynda6184
    lynda6184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Tomato soup. :s
  • majoki
    majoki Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Of all the foods I've put into my mouth as an adult, there is only one that I can think of that causes an instantaneous "get it out" reaction due to the taste alone:

<<<<<< Goat Cheese >>>>>>

I don't care who I'm with, I will spit it out and immediately do whatever I need to do to remove the taste from my mouth.
  • kayeiam
    kayeiam Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    foods for me gag gag gag yuck

Liver, green beans and milk... worst foods ever
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    oh yes i did forget kidneys and liver. so wrong. why would u spoil a steak pie by putting kidneys in it. nasty.
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Jelly or jell-o to the Americans. I hate Jelly with a passion. It's wobbly and weird and gross in your mouth. I'm gypping thinking about it.
  • kayeiam
    kayeiam Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Now that you guys mention foods that made you puke. On my 13th birthday I was really sick. Had a terrible flu. My mom got me a cake anyway, and I had a small piece. Totally puked it up, and now I can't eat cake either. I had forgotten about that one...BTW, that was also the last time I ever puked!! EVER!! True story (I'm almost 43 now)...

When I was in 4th grade a kid got up ran to the teachers desk and said I think I am going to.... and out it came all over her desk and down the side facing us students. It had the condensity and look of Thousand Island dressing (that pinkish dressing). To this day I can not look at, smell and never taste that dressing. Big mac's use that dressing and when I see someone eating those, I want to barf.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Eggs.

Horrendous.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Peas and carrots. Just the thought of eating them makes me sick.
  • kelseymallen
    kelseymallen Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have texture issues with regular (non-Greek) yogurt and any kind of sausage. I like the taste of both, but the texture makes me nauseous every time.
  • buffveganme
    buffveganme Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Waldon Farms 'Peanut butter' OMG! nasty stuff!
  • davidcliff
    davidcliff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Most cooked veggies like carrots, broccoli, squash, peas, pea pods, califlower, brussel sprouts,

I can eat most of them raw though, go figure?
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I have more, but these come to mind...all shellfish, raw fish, all offal (organ meat, liver, brains, kidneys, heart, etc.), acorn squash (the smell, ugh), papaya, PB2 (powdered ick), canned peas (memories of my mom forcing me to eat the yucky things when I was a kid...they even took pics of me being stubborn at the table!), most pork (bacon is good though), goat cheese, goat milk, almond cheese, curries, sugar-free jello, overly spicy food.
  • ausf
    ausf Posts: 51
    Options
    Apples, strawberries & any kind of pig meat. All make me gag.

Me too
  • megs33181
    megs33181 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Grapefruit
    Olives (black especially)
    Grape flavored anything
    Animal organs
    Gazpacho or any "cold" soup
    Ceviche
    Caviar