11 pounds lost and thighs are still huge

Options
12346»

Replies

• alanlmarshall
    alanlmarshall Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Bad news: you can't change the size of your thighs very much no matter what you do. It's genetic.

Good news: Nobody other than you ever, ever notices or thinks about the size of your thighs.
  • cherellenjohnson9
    cherellenjohnson9 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    o2dda26f8mqp.png

I am not fishing for compliments nor do I think I'm fat. I'm simply asking people for advice on getting in the best shape I can. So it is really ignorant and unnecessary for you to post something like this.

For everyone else, thank you for being honest and for the fitness advice.
  • Sassy_xo
    Sassy_xo Posts: 44
    Options
    First of all, your thighs are not huge or even large. They are completely proportionate to your body.
    Second, you DO have a natural body shape, and no matter how much you exercise or lose weight, you cannot change the actual physical structure of your body. It has to do with genetics and your frame. You get what you get.
    Third, you also cannot spot reduce weight or fat. So even if you try to lose more or do cardio, there is no guarantee that it will come off your thighs (it most likely will not, as womens' bodies tend to store weight in the lower half anyways)
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if the OP spends time looking at the Photoshopped images in fashion magazines?
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    You are female. That is a female shape. There are many, many people getting silicone injected into their bodies to look like that.
  • sabrinaattique1
    sabrinaattique1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do walking lunges

Thank you guys for being supportive!!! Here's a better picture because the app won't let me edit my post anymore msbt71hkz4jd.jpg