Replies

• sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    r0CXpzA.gif
  • deedzzz
    deedzzz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Best reply so far! thanks a lot for your input!
    OK so i am a little bit bigger than you but not by much and i have had this exact conversation with my doctors!!! My general doctor cares only about the number on the scale and the body fat ratio. However, i had a very LOOONG conversation with my GYNO (this is the doctor that i would recommend you talk to your gyno). Although he also feels that i need to lose weight ( i am not in denial about this) he did tell me to take into consideration the size and weight of my boobs. My doctor said that my body frame is not large enough to support my boobs. Now everyone has a weight range that they should be in according to your height. My doctor recommended staying on the higher side of my weight range. So yes i would count the weight of your chest into your overall weight. He said that if i lost too much weight i would be unproportioned with my chest size even if it is in my weight range for my height. This will cause a lot of strain on my back, neck and shoulders. I already have indentation on my shoulders from my bra straps. He also said to keep in mind that as you lose weight you will also lose in you chest. He also said to take that into cosideration for when you are about to have babies. Most woman will gain in the chest area. He told me i am a perfect candiate for a medical reduction. Something you might want to consider. I will be looking into it after i am done having children

Overall my answer is as you lose weight keep track of how your boobs are changing. who knows as you lose the weight your chest may not be a problem area. However, if you lose weight and your boobs do not change which is possible you are better off being 6lbs over than having back neck and shoulder problems for the rest of your life.

PS anyone who thinks boobs cant be big enough or compares being top heavy to bottom heavy should strap on 12 lbs onto their chest and go about thier normal activity. see how you feel at the end of the day. i made my friend do this and she no longer complains to me about having small boobs!!
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    lol no I don't weigh my boobs ha
  • deedzzz
    Options
    I see any topic with Boob in it makes the conversation roll.

On another note, how is it that this thread has made it an open invitation for random men to send me weird private conversations?
  • deedzzz
    Options

You kinda need boobs to be able to weigh them :tongue:
  • deedzzz
    Options
    First world problems dude!
    Get some real freakin problems!

:angry:

(I'm kidding. Do you have a phone number?)
  • sixout
    Options
    I see any topic with Boob in it makes the conversation roll.

On another note, how is it that this thread has made it an open invitation for random men to send me weird private conversations?

Called it!

Mine wasn't weird though.
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options
    For all the women complaining about their boobs being too big: give some to me lease? K thanks :flowerforyou:

At least I have a nice Booty to make up for it :wink:
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I don't like this title.
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem
  • sixout
    Options
    Me too.
  • Justme030
    Options

You kinda need boobs to be able to weigh them :tongue:

I have c cup :)
  • Justme030
    Options
    Sometimes I feel my boobs are too big for my body.. It makes me feel uncomfortable..

lol!
  • sixout
    Options
    Boobs might be able to be too big sometimes, but you get free drinks. So it evens out, right?
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    WELL WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST WE DO THEN?
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Boobs might be able to be too big sometimes, but you get free drinks. So it evens out, right?
    Good point. Maybe I WILL keep mine.
  • sixout
    Options

If I've saved but one pair of boobs today, then I've done good for all of man.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options

If I've saved but one pair of boobs today, then I've done good for all of man.

Hers look like some good ones too. Not gonna lie. Nice save!
  • sixout
    Options
    I do what I can.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!!!