Options

Replies

• Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    No, I would think your food would get all wet

That was already addressed and it doesn't.
    Lol okay we all pretty much agree Im weird lol. So on that note, anyone ever bring the cell phone into shower/bath? Not in the bathroom, but actually with you and using it.

Also, i use my phone in the tub all the time. I'm about to go soak in the tub right now and will continue reading these forums as i do so. :D

Same here!
    GTAFrank wrote: »
    So the question that begs to be asked is who has sucked the juice out of a tuna can while in the shower?

Well at least then when they vomit, they are already in the shower to clean up.

....all i can think of is the shower drain getting clogged with vomit and backing up everything so you are then bathing in your own vomit.

This may be the grossest thread I've seen on here.

Blaugh! You just HAD to mention that lol. Now that's all I'll think about the next time I shower.

Since we're on a roll here, i remember the time i was 7 or 8 and had a stomach virus and threw up last night's hamburger helper into the kitchen sink as i was on my way to the bus and it clogged the sink and then my mother threw up trying to clean it out.

I've never touched that crap again, i bet my mother hasn't either because she never made it again after that. LOL!

Haahaa totally off topic, but a friend of mine had the stomach flu and was rocking her 4 month old in a rocking chair (bub was also sick). Baby threw up on Mum, Mum tried to get out of the rocker but wasn't fast enough, and threw up all over baby. There's a story for a 21st!

Omg. I have a stomach of iron, but my mother throws up anytime she sees someone vomit. So my older son gets car sick and has his whole life, and every time she'd take him in the car, he'd throw up, she'd pull over and throw up, and my son (if i was there) would just say, "mom, mimi pukes a lot." none of us have thrown up on him yet, though. I guess at 11 years old and a baseball player, he's fast enough to run from mimi getting ready to puke on him XP
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I eat in the tub from time to time. I also use my phone and tablet in the tub.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Lol okay we all pretty much agree Im weird lol. So on that note, anyone ever bring the cell phone into shower/bath? Not in the bathroom, but actually with you and using it.

Also, i use my phone in the tub all the time. I'm about to go soak in the tub right now and will continue reading these forums as i do so. :D

Same here!
    So the question that begs to be asked is who has sucked the juice out of a tuna can while in the shower?

....all i can think of is the shower drain getting clogged with vomit and backing up everything so you are then bathing in your own vomit.

Blaugh! You just HAD to mention that lol. Now that's all I'll think about the next time I shower.

Since we're on a roll here, i remember the time i was 7 or 8 and had a stomach virus and threw up last night's hamburger helper into the kitchen sink as i was on my way to the bus and it clogged the sink and then my mother threw up trying to clean it out.

I've never touched that crap again, i bet my mother hasn't either because she never made it again after that. LOL!

Haahaa totally off topic, but a friend of mine had the stomach flu and was rocking her 4 month old in a rocking chair (bub was also sick). Baby threw up on Mum, Mum tried to get out of the rocker but wasn't fast enough, and threw up all over baby. There's a story for a 21st!

Omg. I have a stomach of iron, but my mother throws up anytime she sees someone vomit. So my older son gets car sick and has his whole life, and every time she'd take him in the car, he'd throw up, she'd pull over and throw up, and my son (if i was there) would just say, "mom, mimi pukes a lot." none of us have thrown up on him yet, though. I guess at 11 years old and a baseball player, he's fast enough to run from mimi getting ready to puke on him XP

I'm a sympathetic vomiter too! Her kid is 5 now, so it was a while back but hearing her tell the story is hysterical, she goes on to describe how she ended up in the shower with baby, washing puke off both of them, both of them sobbing and still puking. So gross, but so damn funny.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I ordered room service at a hotel and ate an ice cream sundae in their whirlpool bathtub.
  • m_johannes
    m_johannes Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Shower beer definitely happens. But food? Weird. I'm reminded of the episode of Seinfeld when Kramer starts doing dishes and preparing dinner in the shower...
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Options

Same here!

I'm a sympathetic vomiter too! Her kid is 5 now, so it was a while back but hearing her tell the story is hysterical, she goes on to describe how she ended up in the shower with baby, washing puke off both of them, both of them sobbing and still puking. So gross, but so damn funny.

So I'm in the tub reading all this and my tub is against a wall that directly connects to my younger son's room. I keep laughing loud enough that I'm afraid I'm going to wake him up. I'm both saddened and happy that i don't have a story like that to tell my kids when they get older. I do, however, quote word-for-word entire conversations in notepad that my kids have with me and each other...and there are some real doozies!
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Options
    Shower beer definitely happens. But food? Weird. I'm reminded of the episode of Seinfeld when Kramer starts doing dishes and preparing dinner in the shower...

And I'm suddenly reminded of a Facebook post i read where people cook food in the dishwasher.

"here, the lasagna is done, let me just pull it from the dishwasher and we'll be ready to eat!"
  • fitinthe6
    fitinthe6 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i ate icecream in the bathroom before
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options

And I'm suddenly reminded of a Facebook post i read where people cook food in the dishwasher.

"here, the lasagna is done, let me just pull it from the dishwasher and we'll be ready to eat!"

Wait, what?!?
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options

Wait, what?!?
    Oh, cooking a whole salmon in the dishwasher is totally a thing.
  • FemaleWarriorxo
    FemaleWarriorxo Posts: 222 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I drink canned tuna juice in the shower.......
    J/k GIF-Amused-Anchorman-Brick-funny-laugh-laughing-LOL-Steve-Carell-GIF_zpsxkypodmd.gif I actually have a friend who likes doing it. For eating in the shower and texting. Of course :p it settles my emotional eating IMO when I slowly snack on fruit during a bath. Feels like heaven.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    techgal128 wrote: »
    I ordered room service at a hotel and ate an ice cream sundae in their whirlpool bathtub.
    10/10.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. Not quite what I thought this topic was going to be. :out:

This is going to sound rude, but what? Why post at all just to say you are leaving? And what did you think it would be about?
    No worries, it was just a joke.
  • elphie754
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

Wait, what?!?

So how do they make sure there is no dishwasher detergent traces in the dishwasher when they put the fish in? Yum! Dawn flavored fish lol
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Omg...it actually is a thing. While some strange part of me could somewhat see salmon, I could not grasp lasagne...Googled it and...omg

"Tip: You can also add dirty dishes and detergent to the dishwasher but only if you are confident the lasagna is tightly wrapped, otherwise you'll end up with a very soapy lasagna."

*dies*

I will not be doing this. I anyway only have a countertop dishwasher.
  • elphie754
    Options
    Dragn77 wrote: »
    Omg...it actually is a thing. While some strange part of me could somewhat see salmon, I could not grasp lasagne...Googled it and...omg

"Tip: You can also add dirty dishes and detergent to the dishwasher but only if you are confident the lasagna is tightly wrapped, otherwise you'll end up with a very soapy lasagna."

*dies*

OMG no! Don't cook and clean dishes in the dishwasher at the same time lol. Can we say food poisoning lol.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

*dies*

That is bloody ridiculous. Who would do this, and why!!?? I must go and google this now :p

• Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Im pretty sure I got food poisoning just from reading the recipe for it.
  • Dreamyriver
    Dreamyriver Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

Wait, what?!?

So how do they make sure there is no dishwasher detergent traces in the dishwasher when they put the fish in? Yum! Dawn flavored fish lol

It goes in triple wrapped foil or roasting bag.

One of my friends puts chocolate in a bottle of vodka and runs that through a dishwashing cycle

(I like my vodka straight from the freezer so I've never tried that)
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Options

*dies*

I'm glad i no longer have a dishwasher or I'd have to give it a shot just because. Just to say i did it. I bet my husband would eat it, too.