jharris1378 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    Thank you
  • jharris1378
    Options
    margraatch wrote: »
    Beautiful success story. Thank you for sharing.
    margraatch wrote: »
    Beautiful success story. Thank you for sharing.
    thank you

• jharris1378
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!

Thank you
  • jharris1378
    Options
    Congratulations!

Thank you
  • lovingmom57
    lovingmom57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! Your "before" and "after" pictures are mind blowing ... in just a little over one year!! So inspirational - such proof of what diet and exercise can do! Awesome! Congratulations, sir!

• jharris1378
    Options
    Fantastic work! Your "before" and "after" pictures are mind blowing ... in just a little over one year!! So inspirational - such proof of what diet and exercise can do! Awesome! Congratulations, sir!
    Thank you so much

• cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! , did you eat back your exercise calories?
  • jharris1378
    Options
    cmsu64113 wrote: »
    Amazing job! , did you eat back your exercise calories?

At first I didn't. But now I try to eat some back. I burn so much through the day that I need the fuel

• culberjo65
    culberjo65 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Fabulousl!
  • jharris1378
    Options
    culberjo65 wrote: »
    Way to go! Fabulousl!
    Thank you

• Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Great job, kudos to you for your dedication and perseverance :smile:
  • jharris1378
    Options
    Emilia777 wrote: »
    Great job, kudos to you for your dedication and perseverance :smile:
    Thank you
  • LisaPrust
    LisaPrust Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! Way to go! You are an inspiration and we appreciate your sharing the pix.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job in turning your life around-Bravo!!! You look great and your story is very inspiring-thanks for sharing!!! Kids are always watching their parents, so you are such a great parent to make sure that he has a good example
  • karensuegill
    karensuegill Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes about 5 years ago. I have lost 52 pounds over the last year and my A1C is normal now and I am off the one medication I was taking. I am very close to maintenance. I am glad I was diagnosed because now I have a very very important reason to never go back to the way I was eating and not exercising. I would then have to go back on my meds and check my blood everyday. Also it is a progressive disease where the need for stronger and stronger medication occurs as well as organ deterioration.You are not only a great example to your son, but the rest of us as well.
  • jharris1378
    Options
    LisaPrust wrote: »
    Thanks so much for sharing! Way to go! You are an inspiration and we appreciate your sharing the pix.
    Thank you

• divamsm
    divamsm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome. Congratulations! Your story is more inspiring than you know! I keep waiting for 'that' day to come for me. There have been many times I re-started eating healthy - this time for life! - only to end up back where I was. Thanks!
  • jharris1378
    Options
    smkondy wrote: »
    You have done an awesome job in turning your life around-Bravo!!! You look great and your story is very inspiring-thanks for sharing!!! Kids are always watching their parents, so you are such a great parent to make sure that he has a good example
    Thank you

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!