Lost over 100 pounds by using myfitnesspal

Options

Replies

• jagbug2014
    jagbug2014 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look soooooo good! Keep it up! You are truly an inspiration!!!!
  • 2486ashley
    2486ashley Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Money2005 wrote: »
    Thanks for the info! I've lost 42.4 pounds in 9 months and I'm trying to lose another 25-30 for a total of about 70 pounds in a year (3 more months to go) It's TOUGH!

You can do it!! It is touch getting the last few pounds off!!! Don't give up increase your workouts.

I started lifting weights and going to the gym about 6 days a week. My body absolutely loves it lol but in all honesty everyday I try and convince myself not to go because I do not like the gym at all. But sometimes we forget that we control our bodies and mind.

Everything really has to do with your mind. If you tell yourself you "can't" well then you won't. If you tell yourself you "give up" well then you'll give up. But if you tell yourself "I can", than you will. When things start to become a struggle that means you need to push yourself even more. :) eating right, exercising, and taking care of our bodies can be controlled when you control your mind.
    So.. I can! I can!I can!
  • CraigShift
    CraigShift Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well Done!!!
  • lynney_s
    lynney_s Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You definitely provide great motivation to everyone.
  • staciancharlton
    staciancharlton Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing !!!!
  • m7mdth
    m7mdth Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow. . Awsome Amazing Fabulous Great Wonderful job
    I raise my hat to you miss .. congrats
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    You look great. May I ask your height?
  • 2486ashley
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

5feet and a little over 4 inches lol :)
  • arditarose
    Options
    2486ashley wrote: »

Thanks, was curious because I'm 5'4" and I set my goal to 130. But looking at you at 125...I might reconsider. Sigh.

Great job, really.
  • boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress - thanks for sharing this.
  • 2486ashley
    Options

Thanks, was curious because I'm 5'4" and I set my goal to 130. But looking at you at 125...I might reconsider. Sigh.

Great job, really.

Why might you reconsider?

Thank you :)
  • arditarose
    Options

Great job, really.

Because 125 looks really great on you and you're the same height. I'll reassess when I get to 130 :)
  • 2486ashley
    Options

Great job, really.

Because 125 looks really great on you and you're the same height. I'll reassess when I get to 130 :)

Once you're there I want to know :)

Maybe I can help with maintaining it. It was challenging at first
  • arditarose
    Options

Great job, really.

Once you're there I want to know :)

Maybe I can help with maintaining it. It was challenging at first

Thanks! I have a feeling I'm gonna recomp at 130 and work on body fat %. I'm over this deficit.
  • GUTBEN
    GUTBEN Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! You say you ate 1200 calories a day until you lost all the weight and then started exercising. Where you exercising whilst trying to lose the weight. At what weight did you start exercising, and you just do weights, no cardio. Sorry for all the questions.
  • hrtunstall
    hrtunstall Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! The change in your face is amazing. You look younger & so much healthier!! I am so happy for you. Enjoy!
  • tonydonna
    Options
    You look gorgeous! I'm starting out and I too want to lose 100lb... Only thing I'm finding impossible is to eat the recommended calories and stay within the set fat, carb and protein percentage for the day??? Help! X
  • 2486ashley
    Options
    tonydonna wrote: »
    You look gorgeous! I'm starting out and I too want to lose 100lb... Only thing I'm finding impossible is to eat the recommended calories and stay within the set fat, carb and protein percentage for the day??? Help! X

When I started a only ate the amount of calories and didn't watch my fats, protein or carbs. I didn't watch those until I started lifting weights about a year ago :)

You'll have to get a little creative with your foods. Stick with whole foods (not bread tho) so you can eat more :)

I also took multi vitimans to help fill in the gap of the nutrition/vitimins I was missing in my diet
  • 2486ashley
    Options
    hrtunstall wrote: »
    Fantastic results! The change in your face is amazing. You look younger & so much healthier!! I am so happy for you. Enjoy!

Thank you so much!!!! I feel amazing!! Your kind words are such a blessing!
  • 2486ashley
    Options
    GUTBEN wrote: »
    you look amazing!!! You say you ate 1200 calories a day until you lost all the weight and then started exercising. Where you exercising whilst trying to lose the weight. At what weight did you start exercising, and you just do weights, no cardio. Sorry for all the questions.

I started working out about a year ago. So a year after my weightloss. Now that I work out daily I eat a little over 1500 calories a day. I was 130 when I started working out because I wanted to drop a few more pounds.

Not I lift weight so I'm gaining muscle mass but buringy body fat.

Losing fat is the most important. I wish I would've worked out right from the beginning.
    :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!