Body Wraps please stop the insanity

Options
13»

Replies

• Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I actually sell body wraps and I have noticed a big difference. It depends on the type of body wrap that you get. I agree some are just gimmicks and just make you loose water weight and only works temporarily. I sell the it works wraps. We actually don't claim that you should use it to lose weight. I have lost a good amount of weight but I contribute most of that to diet and exercise. However, the wraps are a good way to help. It does going into your system and breaks down the fat cells. However, its big benefit is to firm, tighten, and tone your skin. After a wrap people will lose inches. Not everyone, but most. I often have lost inches when I do them. It is not water weight! You are required to drink at least a full bottle of water while wearing the wrap and continue drinking for another 3 days. My parents have had it done on their chin to reduce the sagginess and they noticed a big difference. Not all body wraps work and I don't claim that my wrap works on everyone. However, my wrap does work on many people who have seen a difference. Check out http://bodyapplicators.com/body-wraps/how-it-works-body-wrap-works/ to see how they work.

While I am glad that you understand that it isn't for weight loss, it doesn't "go in and break down fat cells" either. I think the It Works wraps do soften and tighten your skin. So would Preparation H, because it's the same thing. I also have no reason to distrust their supplements, but I feel that people who sell the product should try to know what they are talking about if they don't want it to look like a gimmick.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I think I may buy some cling film in bulk and go find me some suckers.

tumblr_m2v46aCaqk1rrdywqo1_250.gif

Since this thread was my idea you have to split your profits with me.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options

Deal, and you get your first body wrap on the house!
  • 6spdeg
    6spdeg Posts: 394 Member
    Options

LOL!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options

Woohoo!!!!
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I have several friends who are selling these but they don't market it as a miracle and say they work best with diet and exercise - it's more of a boost than a solution. It might be something I'd try if I wanted to fit into something nice for an event but they are too expensive for me to want to use any other time.