Are Jillian Michaels workouts do-able?

Options
124»

Replies

• aaa15
    aaa15 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Puti98 wrote: »
    @aaa15‌ : yes, I really did. Struggled more with the 6 weeks to a six pack with the burpees and stuff, but will get there eventually! I'm focused!

Burpees never get easier for me, but I still keep trying. Six Week, I found level 1 to be better than level two. I loved the long lever crunches!
  • hildie14
    hildie14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I do body rev cardio only & it's more than doable. If you are looking for cardio, check our turbo fire
  • hildie14
    hildie14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    & changing up your workouts is exactly what your body needs. Keep the muscles guessing. I do AM cardio, changing it up daily & weights in the PM, never the same twice
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    OP, I am 56 yrs old and after a week or so can do the 30 day shred. I still am on level one but I really like the strength part of the workout. I switch from Jillian Michaels to elliptical to walking so I don't get bored. I add some strength training on non-JM days.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I *love* Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and am currently working on Ripped in 30 to change things up a bit. I appreciate that I can burn 600cals on an elliptical in 45 minutes and only break a small sweat, but when I work with Jillian for half an hour, I'm drenched and sore the next day.