Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    hahahaha...HELL YEAH!!!
  • CandiceLeeAnn
    CandiceLeeAnn Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    One night my daughter announced just why my husband and I are so prefect for each other: "Daddy, you've got the smell and Mommy's got the volume!" I still laugh about it :laugh:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Fart. Never not funny. Ask my 12 year old.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    One time I thought my Father in law slapped my Mo-in-law...nope just the sound of his *kitten* cheeks slapping together from a fart.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Fart. Never not funny. Ask my 12 year old.

Or your girlfriend...
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    My husband says mine sound angry. Like they are yelling at someone

OMG Dying!!! :laugh:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    in college, i always farted in the shower....it was uber loud and the acoustics were awesome....can't believe i just shared that.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    My nine year old daughter can fart anybody under the table. No kidding and no lying.

Loudest sound possible 194dB --louder than a dino fart?

Yes 195dB
  • metallison
    metallison Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Loud farts are hysterical. The louder the better.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I find loud farts absolutely hilarious, especially in a public crowded place. One in an elevator would suck though.

No. That's when they are the best. You wait until the doors close and you're going up several floors. Right as the gap disappears, let rip.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I like to rip in the steam room. Th eacoustics in there are awesome!
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Lifting_Knitter Posts: 1,025
    Options
    I like to rip in the steam room. Th eacoustics in there are awesome!

but then it will be warm and stinky.......that is the best crop dusting ever.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Insert Laugh-MachineGun-Fart-Combo here!
  • 6spdeg
    6spdeg Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    to funny!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    This topic is too funny! I've been married to my husband three years now come this June...I STILL haven't farted in his presence. I'm just too embarrassed! :blushing: Of course he does it a LOT, but never maliciously like these "dutch ovens" (my daughter told me what that was LOL)
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    GOTTA LOVE PROTEIN FARTS.. theres no escaping those!

Especially egg farts :sick:

My best friend egg farts all the time. SO GROSS! Give me a gas mask please.

Hahaha, my husband HATES it when I eat eggs. He says something like Oh God she's eating eggs again. Makes me giggle every time!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Doggone it, I missed all the fun last night! Farts are hilarious. This thread is hilarious! I heard someone let out a really good one this morning, but I wasn't sure which of my kids it was to high five them when they got up.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I prefer quiet, ONLY FOR THE FACT that while I'm farting, I can ask my coworkers if they smell popcorn. Everyone loves popcorn, so they all take a big whiff.....
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I prefer quiet, ONLY FOR THE FACT that while I'm farting, I can ask my coworkers if they smell popcorn. Everyone loves popcorn, so they all take a big whiff.....

Well, there's a shocker! HAHA! I guess that'll only make sense as long as you keep your current avatar. :bigsmile: Oh, and I :heart: you. :laugh:

My brother said I'm the only girl he knows who laughs at her own farts, but I'm an equal opportunity laugher. I'll laugh at anyone's.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS let them rip when I'm on the treadmill....the cardio bunnies always gag and give me dirty looks.

sometimes I'll do it when i'm in the Smith Machine, but the weight room already smells bad.....