Feels great to Clean our my closet! From a size 14 to 4/5 in a year! Pics!

Options
Kris1279
Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
Hard work is paying off! Feels great to clean out my closet today! Purging these old clothes. Don't ever give up on yourself or your goals. Took me a year and I'm still working at it. One pound and one day at a time! The hard work and sweat is worth it. Can't believe I fit into a size 4 jeans yesterday. Of course I treated myself and got them! Anyone can do it. You are worth it!!!

5uideq.jpg
Last year I was a 14 and now I'm in a size 5 and even a size 4! Don't give up!

Replies

• jadeous
    jadeous Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great
  • snowflakesav
    snowflakesav Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. Definitly treat yourself to some new clothes. Especially work-out clothes since it takes a lot of exercise to maintain.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    This is awesome. Definitly treat yourself to some new clothes. Especially work-out clothes since it takes a lot of exercise to maintain.

Thanks:) Oh I sure am and have in the past year. Feels great to show now:)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    jadeous wrote: »
    Congrats!!! You look great

Thanks so much:)
  • cmoorofum
    cmoorofum Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Amazing can you tell me how you did that?
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    Thanks for giving me something else to strive for. I am anxious to begin cleaning out my closet, but I still need those for now....LOL. Great job!
  • cotewalter
    cotewalter Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!! Another good feeling for me was taking clothes back to the ARC/Goodwill that I had to buy because of losing 30 lbs then taking them back because they got too big!
  • QAPmom
    QAPmom Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You should be very proud!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to do that, too! Thanks for the inspiration. <3
  • daltonjsmom
    daltonjsmom Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I, too, began clearing out old clothes I had been holding onto "for awhile" "just in case." Just in case I wanted those 70 lbs back? Nevertheless, I started posting them on VarageSale to help pay for the Vitamix I just treated myself to. I still have quite a ways to go so it feels great to have something new to help me kickstart the Spring.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Yes Ma'am!!!
  • hrayala
    hrayala Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look great! What was/is your strategy?
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    To me it was the worse part........I lost so many clothes, a lot that was actually new. I can't find those clothes anymore and in my smaller size. Sucks from that standpoint.

I know what you mean in that way. I am a clothes freak, major shopper and it sucks having to buy all new sizes, but it feels so good at the same time. :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    hrayala wrote: »
    Awesome, you look great! What was/is your strategy?

Thanks so much:) I'm happy to help and inspire. I have to say my success is all due to Beachbody workouts, I can't speak much of shakeology yet, because I just started drinking it the last week. So far I love it and have more energy it seems when I drink it! I just do one shake a day and usually it's under 300 calories when I make mine. I used a bunch of the Beachbody programs to get to my goals thus far. T25, P90X3 first ones I did. I also did Some Insanity and Body Beast and I also enjoy walking/jogging too. I'm currently doing round 2 of Body Beast and T25. Love the programs and they work if you stick to them. As far as diet, I use MFP APP everyday and you have to stick to the set amount of calories and eat healthy. I try to avoid too much sugar and bad carbs. Still to protein, chicken, and salads and just fresh foods. I do allow cheat meals once a week, you have to or you go nuts. It took me a year to get this far, and I'm still working on it. I have had many surgeries in the past 10 years for endometriosis and just had a complete hysterectomy back in Oct 2013, so my body has been through a lot, but since working out and dropping the extra weight, I feel soooo much better. One day and one pound at a time. Takes time when you do it the healthy way. Don't give up! :) Happy to help and inspire, that's why I decided to become a coach.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    I, too, began clearing out old clothes I had been holding onto "for awhile" "just in case." Just in case I wanted those 70 lbs back? Nevertheless, I started posting them on VarageSale to help pay for the Vitamix I just treated myself to. I still have quite a ways to go so it feels great to have something new to help me kickstart the Spring.

I don't want to hold on to those sizes, no turning back for me. It's been a wake up call and life style change for me. Part of my everyday life. After many years of pain and surgeries for endometriosis I feel so great since losing this weight and getting in shape again. :) Rummage time soon :)
    Congrats on your loss! 70lbs that is AWESOME!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    cotewalter wrote: »
    You are awesome!! Another good feeling for me was taking clothes back to the ARC/Goodwill that I had to buy because of losing 30 lbs then taking them back because they got too big!

:) Awesome, I am gonna try and rummage first and then goodwill. I need to make some money to get some new stuff. lol :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Thanks for giving me something else to strive for. I am anxious to begin cleaning out my closet, but I still need those for now....LOL. Great job!

Thanks and don't give up:) Happy to inspire!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    wa5c2x.jpg

My one year progress, still working at it! Don't ever give up guys! :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    cmoorofum wrote: »
    Great Job!! Amazing can you tell me how you did that?

wa5c2x.jpg

sent you a message! Beachbody workouts and MFP is how I got this far. :)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!