Feels great to Clean our my closet! From a size 14 to 4/5 in a year! Pics!

Options

Replies

• Linovitz
    Linovitz Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Kris - I can just feel your excitement from your posts and answers to others. Congratulations. You look fantastic and you didn't look so bad before either! I am down around 50 lbs and went from 16/18 size to 10 - has been just short of one year. Still trying to drop a few more pounds, but if not, I am pretty happy where I am.
    -
  • Kris1279
    Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Linovitz wrote: »
    Kris - I can just feel your excitement from your posts and answers to others. Congratulations. You look fantastic and you didn't look so bad before either! I am down around 50 lbs and went from 16/18 size to 10 - has been just short of one year. Still trying to drop a few more pounds, but if not, I am pretty happy where I am.
    -

Thanks, I appreciate it, but I was heavy for my frame and out of shape. Happy with how far I have come and still pushing play! Congrats to you too that's awesome. One step and pound at a time. Never give up.
  • Erfw7471
    Erfw7471 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, you look great! Awesome job!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Get rid of those clothes and don't look back. I held on to my old clothes after losing 50 lbs and I wish I didn't. As the weight slowly crept back on, in the back of my mind I wasn't worried because I knew I clothes I could fit into. If I would have permanently gotten rid of them, I would have been a little more cautious/caring about the weight coming back.

So kudos to you.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Fit2BeFly wrote: »
    Congratulations. Get rid of those clothes and don't look back. I held on to my old clothes after losing 50 lbs and I wish I didn't. As the weight slowly crept back on, in the back of my mind I wasn't worried because I knew I clothes I could fit into. If I would have permanently gotten rid of them, I would have been a little more cautious/caring about the weight coming back.

So kudos to you.

Thanks and no looking back for me. I am a lifer:) part of my daily routine and life and even became a Beachbody coach. It's therapy for me, working out and eating right. :) Congrats on your weight loss too.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    emilyr0011 wrote: »
    Oh wow, you look great! Awesome job!

• nrogersfitandfab
    nrogersfitandfab Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success story! You have worked hard and look and feel healthier! I want that too! I am just beginning. Congratulations!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success story! You have worked hard and look and feel healthier! I want that too! I am just beginning. Congratulations!

Thanks so much! You got this girl! If you ever want advice or just a MFP buddy I'm here. :) What are you doing for your workouts?
  • Plum_Pumpkin
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING :D
    Being a size 14 right now and seeing you gives me hope that I can achieve better for myself,thanks for the inspiration !

• Wattyz
    Wattyz Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Way to goooooo! You look beautiful!

If you're in Michigan, I'd be happy to take your 14s for you. ;)
  • jj_steele
    jj_steele Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing with us .
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I like your attitude. You've made the change and that's it for you and I think that is really something else. Way to go!
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Congrats on the loss!
  • PINKinquisition1908
    PINKinquisition1908 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    your dedication is blowing my mind. good job.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING :D
    Being a size 14 right now and seeing you gives me hope that I can achieve better for myself,thanks for the inspiration !

Thanks:)) Happy to inspire. Feel free to MFP friend me:) You can do it girl!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    your dedication is blowing my mind. good job.

Thanks so much:) I'm working hard and its paying off, just happy I feel better all around. Just treated myself to some new shorts size 4 yesterday! Still can't believe they fit me. lol
  • Kris1279
    Options
    pandora721 wrote: »
    Fantastic job!! Congrats on the loss!

Thanks so much:)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    jj_steele wrote: »
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing with us .

Thanks happy to share my journey and help others. :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    erojoy wrote: »
    You look awesome! I like your attitude. You've made the change and that's it for you and I think that is really something else. Way to go!

Thanks so much! :) Happy to help and inspire others. One step and one pound at a time hey.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Wattyz wrote: »
    Way to goooooo! You look beautiful!

If you're in Michigan, I'd be happy to take your 14s for you. ;)

lol:) I'm not to far from you, in WI:) For sure having a big Rummage this Summer. I need to get some money for a new wardrobe!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!