Feels great to Clean our my closet! From a size 14 to 4/5 in a year! Pics!

Options

Replies

• Kris1279
    Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your success story and everyone else's is making me even more excited about my journey :)

Thanks and if you want to be friends on here :) Let me know. Happy to help and inspire others. Nice to cheer each other on. It's not easy that's for sure, but it sure feels good to reach those goals.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Kris1279 wrote: »
    hrayala wrote: »
    Awesome, you look great! What was/is your strategy?

Thanks so much:) I'm happy to help and inspire. I have to say my success is all due to Beachbody workouts, I can't speak much of shakeology yet, because I just started drinking it the last week. So far I love it and have more energy it seems when I drink it! I just do one shake a day and usually it's under 300 calories when I make mine. I used a bunch of the Beachbody programs to get to my goals thus far. T25, P90X3 first ones I did. I also did Some Insanity and Body Beast and I also enjoy walking/jogging too. I'm currently doing round 2 of Body Beast and T25. Love the programs and they work if you stick to them. As far as diet, I use MFP APP everyday and you have to stick to the set amount of calories and eat healthy. I try to avoid too much sugar and bad carbs. Still to protein, chicken, and salads and just fresh foods. I do allow cheat meals once a week, you have to or you go nuts. It took me a year to get this far, and I'm still working on it. I have had many surgeries in the past 10 years for endometriosis and just had a complete hysterectomy back in Oct 2013, so my body has been through a lot, but since working out and dropping the extra weight, I feel soooo much better. One day and one pound at a time. Takes time when you do it the healthy way. Don't give up! :) Happy to help and inspire, that's why I decided to become a coach.

Your transformation is incredible! You are so beautiful and your positive attitude, positive approach to fitness and healthy eating, and your photos are very inspirational to me. This reply caught my eye because I can just imagine your hard journey with endometriosis, I am dealing with that now, I've had two surgeries and I'm still figuring out what I can do about my pcos and infertility. Anyway, I hope you healed well from the hysterectomy and I hope you are enjoying your gorgeous new body! Rock those new clothes girl! I look forward to reading more about you! Oh, and I love your 1 day and 1lb at a time motto!

Bye and take care!

Thanks so much and I sent you a message. :) I'm feeling so much better since my surgery. Still have some pain always will, but for me it was the best choice. I pray for you and hope you can get some relief and things work out for you. It takes time and I believe if you do it the right way it's easier to keep it off.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    sistrsprkl wrote: »
    Whoa! Nice work :)

• Kris1279
    Options
    _QueenE_ wrote: »
    You look amazing. :D Congratulations on all of your hard work!

Thank you:))
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Nice work! :)
  • exstromn
    exstromn Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! I have been purging along the way as things become sloppy. I dumped my entire 22W wardrobe last weekend and have very little left. I have a few jeans and crops that fit good right now (formerly saved "skinny clothes") and I bought some inexpensive tops so I have SOMETHING to wear:) I have a long way to go, and I agree it feels so good to get rid of those outer trappings!
  • beautychicks
    beautychicks Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow you look super duper. How many calories are you eating and what exercise do you do?
  • Pedalpush
    Pedalpush Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Rock on Sister! I've got a pile of clothes in my bedroom that are all one to two sizes too big that I am TERRIFIED to get rid of. Maybe if they are no longer available, I'll be more motivated to stay on track.

Keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration!
  • kymahn214
    Options
    awesome, you look amazing, thanks for the motivation.....
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great... Your pictures and journey are so Motivating.

708260.png
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Wow, you look great... Your pictures and journey are so Motivating.

708260.png

Congrats on your loss too! That's awesome! Happy to inspire! Thanks :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    kymahn214 wrote: »

Thanks :) Happy to motivate! Great to keep inspiring each other and be proud of how far we come. One day and one pound at a time.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Pedalpush wrote: »
    Rock on Sister! I've got a pile of clothes in my bedroom that are all one to two sizes too big that I am TERRIFIED to get rid of. Maybe if they are no longer available, I'll be more motivated to stay on track.

Keep up the good work and thanks for the inspiration!

Thanks so much! Girl get rid of them, no turning back right. If you do it the healthy way and stick to it, no turning back. You got this!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Wow you look super duper. How many calories are you eating and what exercise do you do?

Hey feel free to message me and friend me:) I can fill you in more on my workouts and stuff. Happy to help and inspire others. I swear by the Beachbody workouts. Worked for me and I continue using them. I use MFP daily too, diet is key and sticking to your calories. Takes time if you do it the healthy way. One day and one pound at a time. :) You got this girl!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Awesome! Nice work! :)

Thanks so much, always a work in progress lol :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    exstromn wrote: »
    You look GREAT! I have been purging along the way as things become sloppy. I dumped my entire 22W wardrobe last weekend and have very little left. I have a few jeans and crops that fit good right now (formerly saved "skinny clothes") and I bought some inexpensive tops so I have SOMETHING to wear:) I have a long way to go, and I agree it feels so good to get rid of those outer trappings!

Good for you too! Thanks, keep on going! Everyday, one pound and one day at a time. Still working on my master piece as they say. You can do this. Its' fun shopping, but at the same time expensive to drop so much, but hey I will take it. No turning back now. :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    kymahn214 wrote: »

Thanks and I'm happy to inspire and help others :)

• Kris1279
    Options
    Awesome! You look so fit!

Thanks still working at it:) Never give up:)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Looking forward to following in your footsteps. You've done an amazing job, you must be so pleased and extra clothes shopping won't be too much of a chore!!

You really do look amazing

Thanks so much, one day at a time. It is fun to shop when you reach those goals and drop a size that's for sure. Good luck to you too and always here to help and inspire! Love MFP nice to have people to chat with and keep us inspired.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    you look great! Congrats on not letting anything stand in your way!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!