St Patrick's 100lb in 365 day challenge.

Options

Replies

• sandlerlover
    sandlerlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great day! I know weekends are hard for me so let's remember why we are doing this.
    Also remember, your will power is only so strong. Don't set yourself up for failure plan ahead of time.
    We got this!
  • Angecus
    Angecus Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My reasons:
    1) I'm tired of shopping for clothes in the "women's" or "plus-size" section. It's a new (and annoying) experience for me and I want out.
    2) I'd like to maybe enjoy the beach again.
    3) And finally I want to stop hiding behind people in photos.
  • ahappenstance
    ahappenstance Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Joining in late too but I am in need of people who are serious about doing this as well and I'm liking the vibe in this thread!!

I'm loosing weight because:

1. I've been a very poor diabetic for the past 10 years. Not horrible but not very good either and I want to get healthy.
    2. I'm getting married in November and while I won't have lost it all I'll have lost some!
    3. I want to have children and as a diabetic the chance for miscarriage is incredibly high but having good control over your blood sugars and weight helps a lot!
    4. I'm confident I how I look right now, but I'm not healthy and I want to get healthy that's the goal!

I'd love some friends on here so please add me and I'll add you back!
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    day 363 has arrived. Is everyone logging and challenging themselves to get their water in? Today's challenge just be happy and try to stay positive all day. Go out of your way to make a stranger smile.
  • MoreFabbLessFlab
    MoreFabbLessFlab Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Had pizza last night and got it out of my system. Water on hand and my shake for breakfast, New day, new me! Happy Friday all!
  • Psydgolden
    Options
    I'd like in! Today's goal is a good one for me. I'm trying a no complaining for seventy two hours challenge. (If it's not asking for help or problem solving, or a simple statement of feeling "I'm frustrated with x", it's probably a complaint and not helpful to my mood, so time starts over.) I'm usually pretty positive, so I'm looking forward to getting off the grumpy train. My first yay me is that I've tracked multiple days in a row for the first time in a way long time.
  • rybaka
    rybaka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

Reasons for losing
    1. Being a better role model for my kids
    2. Relieving pain in feet
    3. Better/cuter clothing options
    4. Feeling proud of myself again
  • Gdogg92
    Gdogg92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great to see everyone joining in .... so I weighes myself today and iv lost 5 pound in the last week thats 11 Lbs in the last 3 weeks since iv been doing this and im super happy it just makes me want to keep going when I get a good loss. What about you guys what keeps you motivated when your feeling like giving in? :smile:
  • gingerpest12
    gingerpest12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow Gdogg92!! That's fantastic!! Well done :) I look at photos from my last holiday....I WILL NOT look like that on holiday photos ever again :)
  • sbear867
    Options
    I'm going to put together a group for us this weekend so it's easier for everyone to share and support. The groups are accessible through the app and online. Hope everyone is having an amazing friday
  • liblairian
    Options
    I'm in! My 3 reasons are:
    1. To feel sexy wearing lingerie for my new husband.
    2. My biggest irrational fear is to be on the show I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant because I am so heavy I wouldn't notice the weight gain.
    3. To be able to wear high heels and not look like an elephant on stilts.
  • ahappenstance
    ahappenstance Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oopp totally blew my quota today... :( Tomorrow will be better!
  • gingerpest12
    gingerpest12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Morning all! So I went out for a meal last night and was (sort of) good with my food (no pudding....good girl ;) ) however, I totally over did it on the vino.....so....gonna claw it back today with lots of water, an exercise dvd and very strict calorie watching....I will not let one day of weakness ruin my goal o:)<3
  • HuntessHunt
    Options
    Hi, I still have another 80lbs + to go so would love to join the challenge.
  • juhishringi
    juhishringi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I also want to in.... and be a part of this challange I m new on mfp and loking for supoort and motivation ...add me if u fill free..
  • MoreFabbLessFlab
    MoreFabbLessFlab Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    sbear867 wrote: »
    I'm going to put together a group for us this weekend so it's easier for everyone to share and support. The groups are accessible through the app and online. Hope everyone is having an amazing friday
    Please add me to the group, I'd like to check in daily with you all.
  • sbear867
    Options
    Ok, guys I created the group page for easier discussions. There was only one member I wasn't able to invite and I will PM her in a minute. otherwise I think I added everyone. If I missed you, please let me know. It wasnt intentional. So I am going to copy and paste the top three specific motivators from eveyone that has posted so far for this weeks homework, due by Tuesday. Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend. I am celebrating my 2 year wedding anniversay and it has been wonderful so far. :D
  • laurajune72
    laurajune72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Can I be added to this group?
  • laurajune72
    Options
    Angecus wrote: »
    My reasons:
    1) I'm tired of shopping for clothes in the "women's" or "plus-size" section. It's a new (and annoying) experience for me and I want out.
    2) I'd like to maybe enjoy the beach again.
    3) And finally I want to stop hiding behind people in photos.

• laurajune72
    Options
    I totally get that shopping in the women's or plus size section sucks. I just want cuter clothes and undies!!