Plank challenge

Options
123457»

Replies

• kwfitgal
    kwfitgal Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Super job!
    Got mine done in morning today. Starting to hurt my back in a not great--i.e. back giving out--way. So, hm.
    Folks seem to have peetered out! :# Your thread might be so buried on the list now that new people wouldn't find it?!? It might work to list another post starting at your 2.5 min and a few more would probably join you! Just a thought in case you are losing motivation.
    Have a great day!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    kwfitgal wrote: »
    Excellent! Super job!
    Got mine done in morning today. Starting to hurt my back in a not great--i.e. back giving out--way. So, hm.
    Folks seem to have peetered out! :# Your thread might be so buried on the list now that new people wouldn't find it?!? It might work to list another post starting at your 2.5 min and a few more would probably join you! Just a thought in case you are losing motivation.
    Have a great day!

Great suggestion! Thank you!
  • RisingFromAshes
    RisingFromAshes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Came across this thread and started. On day 5, today, way behind the rest of you. But have hit it every day so far. I work out with a trainer so have already held 60 seconds but I am cycling through anyway to see if I can tame some of the shaking in my muscles as I go. Plus I just like a challenge. :)