Wife's Birthday... I NEED HELP LADIES!!

Options
124»

Replies

• catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I'm debating between sending her to the salon for a new hair cut & color (which she mentioned) OR getting her an hour relaxation massage. My plan is to have her leave, then I'm going to cart the kids over to my folk's house and when she get's home, have the house clean and dinner made or started. I asked her if she wanted to go out or if she wanted to stay-in and she wants to stay in, so I think the picnic might be nice. Thank you everyone for your suggestions! I like the idea of the little notes leading up to the big day....

thanks again!

Mark
    Mark that`s sounding pretty romantic there! I like the picnic idea!
    If she`s end up getting a new hair cut etc.. make sure you also look nice (don`t have to be all dressed up but minimal effort pls!!:bigsmile: ) when she comes home..she`ll feel like a million bucks so coming home to a nice fresh, sweet smelling man that`s also making her dinner is gonna be nice!!!

I`m just saying that because I had a birthday which I wanted low key so my BF made me a nice dinner at home but he decided to stay in his boxers all night (like he does most nights)!!! It was not very special or romantic let me tell you!!!:laugh:
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I think you are on the right track. Seriously.. you are a great husband for thinking so hard about doing something special.

:flowerforyou: