What do you guys think of girls with jet black hair?

Options
12346»

Replies

• BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I think it looks great on women with pale skin...it only looks wrong on lets say older individuals (gray eyebrows and a good recollection of war-bonds)

Remember tho when you go black its hard to go back (I know that sounds like a pun) what I mean is it takes a fair amount of bleaching to strip the black out of your hair.

I'm sure you will look stunning.

Watch it there, young man. My wife keeps her hair died jet black (fair skin tone) and has her eyebrows kept as well. She also may add a hint of dark red. She's a school teacher and keeps it simple and is not a spa babe or gym rat. However, she is a freakin, hip babe at 59 years old. Works out, eats healthy, very active and not a poster child for any warbond pic. Investigate before you insult us "old" peeps.

Have a groovy day :laugh:
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    These are just some images I found on Google of dark red hair. You can see their eyebrows are just brown. I think they look good like that.

dark-violet-joss-stone-red-hair-quality-90862.jpg

Purple_Brown_Hair_12.jpg

4796939.jpg

tumblr_mma376g8I31qktr8uo1_500.jpg
  • just_fur_luck
    just_fur_luck Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    All you need to know can be learned from ELO
    They come arunnin just to get a look, just to feel to touch her long black hair. They don't give a damn.
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I love dark red - it would be a good look on you!
  • noranda82
    noranda82 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural red-head and dyed my hair jet black about a year ago after I went as a vulcan one Halloween and everyone was amazed how awesome I looked. I LOVE my new hair! Yes, I know a lot of guys prefer red, but I definitely prefer black. It all depends on the person. I think if you're thinking about it, go for it!

6scqye.jpg

I love black hair on you. It draws so much attention to your eyes. Beautiful!

Thanks! I also don't agree with the whole pale skin thing looking horrible with darker hair. I do definitely have to use darker eyeliner and eyebrow makeup with my darker hair to not look washed out, but I certainly don't mind, and have gotten many compliments on my eyes because of it. I also believe you should do whatever makes YOU feel awesome. And if all else fails, take a chance and go for it. Life is all about pushing your limits and enjoying every minute of it. :)
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Black hair , Blue eyes combo ftw

This

what about green eyes?
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Hard to make a blanket statement. Might look good on some, not so much on others.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    I'm a natural red-head and dyed my hair jet black about a year ago after I went as a vulcan one Halloween and everyone was amazed how awesome I looked. I LOVE my new hair! Yes, I know a lot of guys prefer red, but I definitely prefer black. It all depends on the person. I think if you're thinking about it, go for it!

6scqye.jpg

I love black hair on you. It draws so much attention to your eyes. Beautiful!

Thanks! I also don't agree with the whole pale skin thing looking horrible with darker hair. I do definitely have to use darker eyeliner and eyebrow makeup with my darker hair to not look washed out, but I certainly don't mind, and have gotten many compliments on my eyes because of it. I also believe you should do whatever makes YOU feel awesome. And if all else fails, take a chance and go for it. Life is all about pushing your limits and enjoying every minute of it. :)

You look like Reese Witherspoon!!!