200 plus crowd

momof04qts
momof04qts Posts: 10 Member
im just starting out and need someone to go through the cravings and the anxiety with. Let's lose together! I am currently 234

Replies

• jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Hey, that was my starting weight ten days ago. :smiley:
  • momof04qts
    Hey, that was my starting weight ten days ago. :smiley:

Awesome!! So glad to have found someone at the same playing level as me. Thanks for the add!!
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    I was 220 when I started. Now 176. :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Welcome to MFP, good luck!
  • englishmermaid
    englishmermaid Posts: 114 Member
    I'm 249, was 256 when I started last week
  • shans6410
    shans6410 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm just starting out at 230.2 lbs!!! Would love to go through this with you!!

• JLDRKSJ
    JLDRKSJ Posts: 39 Member
    Same boat. Welcome!!
  • Currently 205. Good luck to you!
  • I'm in the same boat really any of y'all can add me this is my third time doing the mfp thing
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    233, down from 242!
  • 243 here...that 250 mark is staring me in the eye. Any support or motivation will be reciprocated and very much appreciated. Best wishes everyone!
  • Gw3nJa
    Gw3nJa Posts: 40 Member
    Way over 200. Current 328. But def would love to help support and would be glad to have some support as well. Anyone feel free to add.
  • katielizz84
    katielizz84 Posts: 3 Member
    I am starting today at 234 too. I need a good kick in the buns for some motivation.
  • JediMasterNaw
    JediMasterNaw Posts: 124 Member
    Just signed up today. Starting out around the 275 mark. Hopefully I can get that down A LOT!
  • Starting this new journey alone. I am way over the 250lb mark. Any and all help is much appreciated!!! Thanks!!!
  • momof04qts
    243 here...that 250 mark is staring me in the eye. Any support or motivation will be reciprocated and very much appreciated. Best wishes everyone!

You got this!!!!! Be stronger than any excuse! Together we all can do it.
  • momof04qts
    Starting this new journey alone. I am way over the 250lb mark. Any and all help is much appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

Most def start walking. No matter how slow you walk, you are always walking laps around the person sitting on the couch!!! You got this!
  • momof04qts
    Just signed up today. Starting out around the 275 mark. Hopefully I can get that down A LOT!

You got this! Don't let this be like every other time. Make this YOUR YEAR!!!!
  • momof04qts
    I'm in the same boat really any of y'all can add me this is my third time doing the mfp thing

Don't stop this time. If you have one bad day, don't let that be the day that stops you. Be strong. You got this!!!
  • Alex_Osborne
    Alex_Osborne Posts: 3 Member
    Like many of you, I just started this today. Wanting to lose some weight and start feeling better. Starting at 265lbs here.