200 plus crowd

Options

Replies

• RuthyLOL
    RuthyLOL Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 and down 5.9lbs soooo excited! From 281.2 down to 275.3 I am replacing 2 meals with green smoothies and having a healthy snack. I started having back problems so I have to do this! I need it bad. Please add me to this group.
  • RuthyLOL
    Options
    Started at 240 last week, down to 234. Need all the motivation and support I can get!
    You can do it! We can do it! Food can not control our lives anymore! We can do it.
  • RuthyLOL
    Options
    I range between 235-240. Just can't seem to break those numbers. Would love any motivation or support. Hearing others weight loss stories makes me realize I CAN do this! You guys all rock!

Ash, I am replacing 2 meals with green smoothies. Try replacing 1 to help you lose a little faster and get motivated. :-)
  • fizzleh
    fizzleh Posts: 71 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I was at 300, now I'm sub 225

Nothing is impossible and remember consistency is key.
  • kim678
    kim678 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This my 3rd week! I started at 255 and am now 244! Feel free to add me!
  • wishmegone
    Options
    Hope it's okay for me to jump in here, I started at 202 but am at 197 right now. I'm quite short though :-p hoping to get down to 125 again. If anyone wants to be friends, feel free to add me.
  • RuthyLOL
    Options
    fizzleh wrote: »
    I was at 300, now I'm sub 225

Nothing is impossible and remember consistency is key.
    Wow! Congrats!! I started 3 days ago. How long did it take you to lose that much?
  • asbergh617
    Options
    This is not my first time trying to lose weight but first time on here. I always have a great start off and even made it to a whole month of going to the gym and then it all stalled. So I am trying to get back on the horse. I am 280 as far as I know and I am trying to get to 200 if not more. I have a goal that I want to do but I need my weight to be way lower for that to happen.
  • jwoods8706
    Options
    I'm just started 5 days ago, I'm 216 and would love to get down to 160! I haven't seen the 100's in a while!
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Started at 210 about a month ago and honestly no idea where I'm at now. Lol. Good luck! Feel free to add me, I need friends that actually use the app.
  • KaryLoaiza88
    KaryLoaiza88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hiii!!

Feel free to add me. My starting weight was 275, I'm at 253 now. :smiley:
  • 1nelle
    1nelle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started about almost 2months ago. I start at 225 i am almost down to 205 just a few more lbs. Anyone can add me if you would like try to get to 125. I am feeling very excited about losing this weight and very motivated!! :p
  • exstromn
    exstromn Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I started last October at 281 and am now at 234. MFP and my food scale have been the best tools for my sucess so far. Add me if you wish:) -Nancy
  • TiffanyJole
    TiffanyJole Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Started at 302 last feb, down to 272, want to lose another 70lbs or more! let's do this!! :D
  • fatmomma202
    Options
    hi my first time here help
  • exstromn
    exstromn Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    hi my first time here help

Welcome to MFP! Add me as a friend if you wish:)
  • sandjar131
    sandjar131 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been over 300, and close to 200 (haven't been under that since I was 16). I'm in the middle now, but working back to the magical onederland! Feel free to add me :).
  • ShellF415
    ShellF415 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Started at 221 in February, 2014 now at 150. Feel free to add.
  • EmergencyGraphics
    EmergencyGraphics Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new friends on the journey. I started a few weeks ago at 305 and I'm down to 296.
  • krystlestar00
    krystlestar00 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i started at 257 in nov, but got serious about tracking and weighing on march 15th at 248.4.