200 plus crowd

Options

Replies

• Beansidhe1968
    Options
    Just started getting serious about taking control of my health. Starting weight 328, currently 320. If anyone would like to add me as a motivational buddy feel free.
  • haliecopter
    Options
    Currently 205. Good luck to you!

207.2 here . Good luck !
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I started at 214 and now float between 144-152. Keep on keepin' on. :smile:
  • naturalfitness80
    naturalfitness80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    272 here!! ready to get back on track!
  • cazaero
    cazaero Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I'm not new to MFP, having used it 3 years ago to lose about 30 lbs, but that weight and more has crept back on. Looking for some new friends to support! I'm currently 242.
  • Jazzykc
    Jazzykc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started in October 275 now 224 as of Friday been on this site for two weekand los 6/7 pounds. Started off walking now jogging/walking. I am looking for a real fitness pal to share diary and be accountable. I am part of a jogging team and jog 3 times a week, I go to the gym 2 times a week. My son is my personal training. I go at meat generally a few times a week Cruz my daughter is a vegan and I try to cook and buy to accommodate her. I drink no sodas but like crystal light. Well that's a little about me.
  • swayy01
    swayy01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    291 down 277 on this weight loss arising.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Started at 256 and now at 248...This is it. I am done playin! Playtime is over.... When I get this cold kicked back to where it came from, Im coming out with a mission. To be accountable to myself. To put my self first. You heard it here folks....Becca is getting busy!
  • Foxyroxy312
    Foxyroxy312 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Started 4 days ago at 295....already lost 5 lbs!!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I thought I posted on here, but can't find it. Ahhhh senility you are an evil wench.
    Anyway started at over 400 now at 225 have been steadily gaining from the time I hit 199. I'm so ready to lose these last 35 pounds.
    Good luck to you all.
  • reneedoolinrn
    Options
    Just logged in today for the first time in a year! I've been "kind of" trying to lose weight but now it's time to buckle down and get serious! My highest was 276, and yesterday I weighed 250 on the dot for the first time in forever! So, 250lbs and 5'2". Anyone else?! I have a herniated disc that gives me lots of issues with exercising so I'm trying to figure out what I can do without hurting myself! Who's in my same boat?!
  • Amberlyn77449
    Amberlyn77449 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started out at 295, and now I'm 277 I have a lot more to lose, but I'm heading in the right direction, please, anyone feel free to add me. I definitely could use some extra motivation! We got this! ;):p:#:#
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You all rock! I was about 250 when I started, and now I'm about 155! Keep working hard, stay motivated, and you'll soon find yourself into the 100 club! :)
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Hey I am now at 283.7 started at 302.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    To the ones here that have posted such great losses, you are all such inspirations to us that have yet to get there. I have alot to say, (type) and when it comes to modivation I can give it, but its hard to modivate myself. Need to put my own self first, and I am slowly getting the hang of that. And yes WE DO ROCK. :-)
  • insideoutgirl
    insideoutgirl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I started at 209 and am now at 201 after ~1 month. I'm 5"0 and 49. I'm going for self care and weight loss. I want to be able to buy clothes in a regular store in regular sizes. That would be lovely. Any support and encouragement would be so great!
  • BeckiIVF
    BeckiIVF Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have lost 23lbs and currently at 257. I would love some MFP friends that I can cheer for and they can also cheer for me.
  • AMcLain2
    AMcLain2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm at 241 and am starting now, it's nerve wracking and I need some major accountability!
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    hey there lovely ladies and gents. with help from the mfp app, i lost 60 lbs a few years ago and got down to a healthy 155. but then i gained it back plus more, you all know the story. i've been dutifully tracking once again since mid-february and i'm now down to 200. i hope to see you all in onederland soon! feel free to add
  • keek27
    keek27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting at 275. Scared that I will not make a dent in it. I have no thyroid as it was removed due to Graves Disease but I want to make this work. That said I am petrified.