Any girls here that are trying to gain weight?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• adobrev
    adobrev Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    emoonting wrote: »
    Would anybody be willing to share their diary so I could get an idea of how others are getting their calories? I'm having real trouble getting over 1500 cal a day.

Pasta with vodka sauce and mozzarella cheese,( I eat this often, which is a good 300-400 Cals)
    Rice
    Chicken is 110
    Garlic bread is 130 each slice,
    Mac n cheese prepared like the box says is 1200 calories. I normally eat 2/3 of the box so that's 800 calories
    A can of sprite is 140
    Orange juice is 110 fit 8 oz
    Chips ahoy cookies with Reese's peanut butter cups, I eat 2-3 per day because they're 80 Cals each,
    This is just some things I do to maintain my 2040 calorie goal
  • SamanthaNajarro
    SamanthaNajarro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So glad there's a community for ladies who want to gain! I'm having a hard time reaching my calories but this app makes it like a challenge I can wrap my brain around.
    I try to eat an avocado a day and almonds. Are there some other go to healthy calorie dense foods that you have to push you over?
    Has anyone tried bulletproof coffee?
  • Iceness001
    Iceness001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Although I started using this app to lose weight (several years ago), the past year or so I've struggled to maintain (and then gain) weight, especially during a recent illness (still ongoing). I have struggled with fibro and was just diagnosed with CFS & Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, so I frequently have low energy and body pain. If anyone has suggestions for low impact, low energy exercises or secrets to jumpstarting a low appetite/motivation, please let me know. I would love to have some friends for support! Feel free to add me!