Easter

Options

Replies

• Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Never, I mean never speak ill of the Indy movies. You are dead to me now Jof. Dead.

Oh and T1 was never really that good. T2 is where it's at.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    Never, I mean never speak ill of the Indy movies. You are dead to me now Jof. Dead.

Have you watched them recently???

HAVE YOU?!?
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    @Kruggeri‌, that's the one!
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »

Have you watched them recently???

HAVE YOU?!?

Yup. They are corny as hell, Indy is the worst archaeologist ever and as a professional it should pain me to watch his antics, but I love them. As a side note, it was always fun to see students come to the realisation that archaeology is nothing like how it is portrayed in the movies (but it's still a good way to get them in the door!).
  • JoAnnRyan123
    JoAnnRyan123 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Change the tradition and leave carrots out for the E.Bunny
  • hollyrayburn
    Options
    You haven't been reading the entire thread. Carrots have too many calories for her to become a super serious cage fighter.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Carrots have too many calories for her to become a super serious cage fighter.

i mean, its OBVIOUS.............
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options

You guys are making me hungry.
    tist5b4eejlb.jpeg
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

You guys are making me hungry.
    tist5b4eejlb.jpeg

i had a little debbie oatmeal cream pie a bit ago. not even one of the small ones. one of the BIG ones.

its okay, i had zumba today. LOL

• hollyrayburn
    Options
    In addition to my Cadbury egg, I just had chocolate chips in my yogurt.

I've got two strands of flu, a touch of pneumonia, and figure I can do what I want. :grinning:
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    Goodwill ftw! Recycle, reuse, all that. But please: don't recycle your Easter eggs!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I very much enjoy the chocolate creme eggs. Regular Cadbury eggs were a little sweet last time I remember (when they had the Halloween edition).
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I very much enjoy the chocolate creme eggs. Regular Cadbury eggs were a little sweet last time I remember (when they had the Halloween edition).

I like the chocolate ones too-- I wish they made the mini ones in chocolate (if they do I haven't found them.)
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    For the first time in forever, I did not eat eggs today.

I AM READY TO TAKE YOU ALL ON. RRRRROWR. (please to ignore my wimpiness. NO EGGS!)
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Throw them out?

^this

...assuming, of course, you're talking about people who don't agree that Cadbury creme eggs are awesome.

And I don't think they've changed the recipe...but if they aren't fresh, they get weird. Or as one particular person in here might say, "less mucousy". They have a very short shelf life...so you have to buy them fresh and eat them fast.

Our possibly it's just that our tastes change between childhood and adulthood?

As a kid, I remember getting a Twinkie like once a year or so (my mom was a Mean Mom) and when I got one MY GOD BUT IT WAS HEAVEN. Oh holy HANNAH my eyes rolled back in my head. Fast forward to adulthood, I happened to get a Twinkie at some point and ate it and...ugh. It tasted like a sweet sponge.

I can't imagine the "Twinkie recipe" has changed in some fundamentally gourmet way as the ingredients weren't particularly stellar to begin with.

I was thinking this too. As a kid, I only got Spaghetti-O's when I went to a friend's house. When I got to college I was all "ZOMMMGGGG Spaghetti-O's get in mah mouf."

They taste like wet dog.

Similar results with TV Dinners, Swiss Cake Rolls, and Fish Sticks.

R.I.P. my entire childhood.

I had the same exact experience with Spaghetti-O's. Haven't revisited the fish sticks or TV dinners (with which I have fond childhood memories related to when my parents went out). I think it's for the best just to leave it. ;-)
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Throw them out?

^this

...assuming, of course, you're talking about people who don't agree that Cadbury creme eggs are awesome.

And I don't think they've changed the recipe...but if they aren't fresh, they get weird. Or as one particular person in here might say, "less mucousy". They have a very short shelf life...so you have to buy them fresh and eat them fast.

Our possibly it's just that our tastes change between childhood and adulthood?

As a kid, I remember getting a Twinkie like once a year or so (my mom was a Mean Mom) and when I got one MY GOD BUT IT WAS HEAVEN. Oh holy HANNAH my eyes rolled back in my head. Fast forward to adulthood, I happened to get a Twinkie at some point and ate it and...ugh. It tasted like a sweet sponge.

I can't imagine the "Twinkie recipe" has changed in some fundamentally gourmet way as the ingredients weren't particularly stellar to begin with.

I was thinking this too. As a kid, I only got Spaghetti-O's when I went to a friend's house. When I got to college I was all "ZOMMMGGGG Spaghetti-O's get in mah mouf."

They taste like wet dog.

Similar results with TV Dinners, Swiss Cake Rolls, and Fish Sticks.

R.I.P. my entire childhood.

I had the same exact experience with Spaghetti-O's. Haven't revisited the fish sticks or TV dinners (with which I have fond childhood memories related to when my parents went out). I think it's for the best just to leave it. ;-)

My Chef Holy-Cow-Is-This-Really-Food experience was with those Boyardi mini ravioli things in a can. I could eat those things like there was no tomorrow when I was a kid. Today, they feel weird and slimy and the inside tastes like minced baby food meat.

Growing up is sad. Well, except for the whole driving thing. :p That part is pretty cool. And being able to determine when you put yourself to bed.

Everything else kind of bites once in a while.

• hollyrayburn
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    For the first time in forever, I did not eat eggs today.

I AM READY TO TAKE YOU ALL ON. RRRRROWR. (please to ignore my wimpiness. NO EGGS!)

You're one step away from being the next UFC champ!!
  • hollyrayburn
    Options
    And I guess my 33 year old butt is just a kid at heart. I still love chef boyardee, pizza rolls, a simple can
    Of the ole Campbell's chicken noodle, and though it's been like a decade, I bet I'd love some fish sticks!

And j ain't gonna lie, I'd practically give My right arm to have a piece of school house pizza :'(

88otow9kqgqr.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    And I guess my 33 year old butt is just a kid at heart. I still love chef boyardee, pizza rolls, a simple can
    Of the ole Campbell's chicken noodle, and though it's been like a decade, I bet I'd love some fish sticks!

And j ain't gonna lie, I'd practically give My right arm to have a piece of school house pizza :'(

88otow9kqgqr.jpg

Why does everyone say that school lunches are unhealthy, that looks awesome to me!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    :sick:

I also loved school pizza when I was a kid but it doesn't look good to me now.