Options
    FG9F7.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    ^^^Really? Really?

... I don't think she has read the whole thread yet...

Yes but she made it to the MMA revelation and still had encouraging words to post... the rest of us were like HUH?

• htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Josalinn wrote: »
    do you mean chocolate or hard boiled?

If hard boiled you could try getting one of those kits that blows the egg out of the shell and make a quiche. If chocolate, well, you could put fewer out. You could also make egg shaped cookies and have fun decorating them and then instead of eating them all at once, freeze them and bring them to work. You could bring the chocolate to work too.

There is nothing wrong with sweets. Chocolate doesn't go bad so if you get it to your office, you can portion out a little bit every day; same with cookies. If these are hard boiled eggs, I see a lot of egg salad in your future.

Hard boiled

Then I definetely don't see an issue. Good nutrition!

In our house, we didn't leave anything for the bunny. He left stuff for us!
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    Ok. I have been waiting till closer to Easter to reveal this, but now that we are on to posting creepy Easter Bunny photos, I have to share something. My husband dresses up like the Easter Bunny every year for our family party. His mom used to own a Hallmark store and had a full size EB costume that she would pay him to come and sit with kids at the store for photos, when she sold the store she kept it and made him wear it at the family events, and now that she has passed, it resides at our house... thankfully he is not on MFP or he would probably kill me for posting this...

Here he is with my oldest son (big smile) and our nephew (left) when they were about 6 months old.

03uo02xf71on.jpg
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    ^^^Really? Really?

... I don't think she has read the whole thread yet...

Yes but she made it to the MMA revelation and still had encouraging words to post... the rest of us were like HUH?

yeah, that was kind of a head scratcher.

Now, a trip to the Googles for MMA Egg gets you lots of photos of dudes with lumps on their heads, lots of egg recipes in training forums, (now, that can't be right...) and this ... which might be the only "don't eat eggs because MMA" thing I could find.

Screen-Shot-2014-03-17-at-4-45-04-PM.jpg
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri may have won the thread. That's fabulous!
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    You gotta love how EVERY Easter bunny in EVERY region of the world is super creepy.
  • HeySwoleSister
    Options
    You gotta love how EVERY Easter bunny in EVERY region of the world is super creepy.

We are the World...
    We are the Children...
    We are scared of the bunny please send help.
  • WinoGelato
    Options

Awww, I think on the creepy spectrum, my husband's Easter Bunny costume is relatively minor...

• Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
  • HeySwoleSister
    Options

Awww, I think on the creepy spectrum, my husband's Easter Bunny costume is relatively minor...

Well, sure. But, I'm more concerned with the fact that your child is not terrified by the Bunny That Ate Daddy. You've got a little demon-in-the-making there, mark my words.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    @Kruggeri - is this your husband in action at his Mom's store? (Found in GIS)

pybyx97w9t4m.jpg
  • HeySwoleSister
    Options
    Creepy-Easter-Bunny-Pics-1.jpg
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    That...what is going on in that?
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I'm calling the police.
  • HeySwoleSister
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I'm calling the police.

I'm pretty sure that bunny is on some kind of registry somewhere.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options

Oh yeah, totes less creepy. But, even less creepy since you know who is on the inside, haha.
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    Cortelli wrote: »
    @Kruggeri - is this your husband in action at his Mom's store? (Found in GIS)

pybyx97w9t4m.jpg

I am so disturbed on so many levels... I have no idea but it certainly could be, that's clearly a Hallmark store.

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

Is that a carrot in your pocket or are you just...

Nope. Nope. Sorry, can't finish that one. Someone call Pedo Bear and tell him the Easter Bunny is trying to take over his turf.
  • WinoGelato
    Options

Well, sure. But, I'm more concerned with the fact that your child is not terrified by the Bunny That Ate Daddy. You've got a little demon-in-the-making there, mark my words.

LOL my kids love mascots. And they don't know it's daddy! Which is always a challenge on Easter Sunday, that bunny costume isn't exactly small, it is in a very large, old cardboard box. We have to put it in the car when the kids aren't looking, then unload it into the garage at my sister in laws, my husband makes an appearance at the party, then we sneak off to the garage and I help him get into it, he's hot and miserable in it, and can't see, so then we have to lead the bunny around to the front of the house while someone else distracts the kids, and then suddenly the Easter Bunny is at the front door and everyone takes pictures. Some years he hands out candy, some years he just waves. The older kids have started to figure this out and some even try to see who is inside, but overall everyone is a good sport so that the little kids don't find out.

This is seriously the most I have ever revealed on MFP.