Daily Exercise Journal - August

Options

Replies

• rosie_dibrell
    rosie_dibrell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this, it's the start a new month and a fresh start. And I have to start it off sick. I woke up with a stuffy nose and have been sneezing all day. All the sneezing has given me a headache so off it get some soup and find some cold medicine.
  • nemrut
    nemrut Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    No formal exercise today...busy with preparations for a camping and hiking trip to the Canadian Rockies. I'll keep track of my daily mileage and report when I return. Have a great week everyone!
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this, it's the start a new month and a fresh start. And I have to start it off sick. I woke up with a stuffy nose and have been sneezing all day. All the sneezing has given me a headache so off it get some soup and find some cold medicine.

Sorry you're not feeling well Rosie. Take care of yourself, and come on back when your up to it.

Nemrut - Have fun trip.
  • ummommyme
    ummommyme Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I don't plan on doing that much a week but 4 days is what i'm looking for. I like having a place to post it and see what everyone else is doing. I will start tomorrow.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,919 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

August 1---3 hours line dancing----two hours walking in the neighborhood with the frisky poodles

every day----100 squats or 100 warrior 3 poses and a 3 minute plank

Clover,thanks for keeping us going on this :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • rosieloo13
    Options
    How do I join?
  • icandoit63
    icandoit63 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    8/1 a new month...... excited to be here.....situps walking and stretching.....
    8/2 awake early ..morning yoga to start:flowerforyou:
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm in for August! Thanks for doing this. It keeps me going!
    8/2 Walking brisk pace 30 minutes.
  • clover5
    Options
    How do I join?

Welcome Rosieloo13. Just by posting here you have joined. You can come back easily by looking under my topics in the community tab.
  • rbene07
    rbene07 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Aug 1 - Bike 25 min weights 40 min
    Aug 2 - Treadmill 30 min
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    August 1 60 minutes of belly dancing
  • justdoit_steph
    Options
    8/1 - Lifted weights (military press, bent rows & pull ups) & walked 3 miles
    8/2 - Elliptical (20 minutes) & walked 3 miles outside
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Count me in. 8/1 I did Turbo Sculpt (Chalene Johnson DVD).
  • cazwillis99
    cazwillis99 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    1 August - official rest day - I am donating blood so won't be able to exercise however I have been told that when you donate blood the body uses 500 cals to replenish it - does this count as exercise ;-) - Managed to get in a nice brisk walk before donating blood ;-)
    2 August - ran 5k again - :-D - and did it a little bit quicker!!!!
  • rosie_dibrell
    rosie_dibrell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    August 1 sick no workout

August 2 Jillian Michaels 30 Day Stress workout at Level 1
  • rbene07
    rbene07 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Aug 1 - Bike 25 min weights 40 min
    Aug 2 - Treadmill 30 min weights 35
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

8/1 - jogged 1 mile (for the first time in my life!!!!) & worked on arms with some dumbbells (30lbs total)
    8/2 - jogged 1.5 mile (for the first time in my life!!!!!) shooting for 2 straight miles next time!
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    08/01 = 30 mins of strength & 25 minutes of walking :)
    08/02 = 48 mins Tae Bo & 25 minutes of walking :)
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Just finished a 40 minute fast walk with my hubby enjoying the heat wave up here in Livonia, MI. What a summer we've had. Little rain and lots of heat and we love walking and riding bikes in the evenings. Perfect evening to get our "sweat" on and enjoy the sunset.
  • clover5
    Options
    Aug 1 - 40 minute run followed by 10 minutes of pushups and abdominal leg lifts, and squats
    Aug 2 - 45 minute walk w/ dog