LAWoman72 wrote: »
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    EWJLang wrote: »
    Think we can keep this thread alive, hilarious, and edgy (but not too offensive so that it doesn't get locked), until Easter Monday?

DUDE. You are not theologically down, here.

I believe we need to keep it alive and walking around for another 40 Days AFTER Easter, at which point the Mods can assume it bodily into Heaven in the presence of its followers.

Of course! What was I thinking!?

It's OK, you're forgiven. I've sacrificed an egg for your sins, and then eaten it.

Well there goes your MMA career...

DAMN IT!

I was holding out for the belt. Oh, well. The middle-aged mom class is pretty competitive I bet. You should see how brutal they can be in the Elementary school drop off line. In THE OCTAGON? I bet there is hair pulling and quite possibly some accusations of tennis double faults and sneers about yoga pants from TJ Maxx. It's a cold, cruel world.

This reminds me of a conversation with my sister in law, who totally has succumbed to the judgy upper middle class ways of her suburban soccer mom counterparts... She was talking about yoga pants, and how expensive they are at Lululemon and Athleta. I said that I just get the Champion stuff from Target and it is fine, and she said, "yeah but then everyone would know that you get yoga pants from Target". Fast forward 3 months, I asked for workout clothes for Christmas. She got me a super cute shirt/pant combo.
    From Target.

Targets above my pay grade.

I did get myself some new leggings and a workout tank from walmart today, though.

livin the high life, i tell ya.....

LOLOLOLOL

My motto is: Skip the expensive hoity-toity places like Walmart and Target. Just get on over to the Goodwill. The clothes there must be good, since someone else wanted them first.

Thats where i get most of my clothes! LOLOL! though, leggings, underwear, bras, socks and swimwear are things that HAVE to be new.

I mean, I'm not a TOTAL heathen.... LOLOLOL

Our Goodwill is actually amazing (despite the joke I just made). They refuse anything that isn't in great condition or if it's was dropped off and just isn't up to par, they either trash it or I think they move it along to the Salvation Army, maybe? Or some other association, I can't remember. I don't know if I've ever gone into my Goodwill and not found something that pretty much looked as good as new and was in style.

And no, they don't sell underwear, LOL! At least as far as I know. I think that's something that would have made and impression and I just don't remember seeing it. But that's something I'd bite the bullet and go to fashionable Walmart for...no "used" for me...gag.

Lots and lots of books, though...they're a win for that reason alone.

okay so ive never seen UNDERWEAR, persay but i have seen swimsuits and bikini bottoms, bras and socks LOL
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Well now I know who not to friend ITT.

Just kidding.

Probably. :flowerforyou:
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Keeping it alive!!

Bought A 5 pack of Cadbury eggs today. I'm gonna have one later.

Since it's not a hard boiled egg, I can still become a cage fighter, yeah?

for sure!!!!!!!!

the cream eggs were good when i was a kid but they changed the recipe and theyre gross now
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Throw them out?

^this

...assuming, of course, you're talking about people who don't agree that Cadbury creme eggs are awesome.

And I don't think they've changed the recipe...but if they aren't fresh, they get weird. Or as one particular person in here might say, "less mucousy". They have a very short shelf life...so you have to buy them fresh and eat them fast.
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    yesimpson wrote: »
    If I was doing this for my (non existent) kids, I'd tell 'em that the Easter Bunny likes red wine and big fat bacon-cheeseburgers >:)

I will have the wine please!
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    Keeping it alive!!

That depends. Are they the caramel eggs, or the crème eggs?

Because the crème eggs are ****ing nasty - if you can eat one of those without gagging, you totally have what it takes to be a cage fighter.

You are dead to me.

Dead. To. Me.

:indifferent:

Dead to me as well. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, she never existed.

Seriously? You should all be kissing my tail in order to receive my cast-off Easter basket rejects.

Amateurs.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Keeping it alive!!

Because the crème eggs are ****ing nasty - if you can eat one of those without gagging, you totally have what it takes to be a cage fighter.

You are dead to me.

Dead. To. Me.

Seriously? You should all be kissing my tail in order to receive my cast-off Easter basket rejects.

Amateurs.

Is it a cottontail? *giggle*
  • donjtomasco
    donjtomasco Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Bless your heart poster. I hope you never go to the grocery store since they all offer free food samples.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Keeping it alive!!

You are dead to me.

Dead. To. Me.

Amateurs.

I have standards. Standards that prevent me from accepting candy from a known terrorist* such as yourself.

(*based on my deeply-held and almost certainly correct belief that not liking Cadbury creme eggs means one is a terrorist, of course)
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Keeping it alive!!

+1

Knowing that this will label me a terrorist/zombie/other things Jof doesn't like is just an added bonus.

• PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Keeping it alive!!

You are dead to me.

Dead. To. Me.

Amateurs.

I have standards. Standards that prevent me from accepting candy from a known terrorist* such as yourself.

(*based on my deeply-held and almost certainly correct belief that not liking Cadbury creme eggs means one is a terrorist, of course)

Stand up and fight the atrocities committed against chocolate!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Keeping it alive!!

You are dead to me.

Dead. To. Me.

Amateurs.

Stand up and fight the atrocities committed against chocolate!

:laugh:

• jofjltncb6
    Options
    Keeping it alive!!

+1

Knowing that this will label me a terrorist/zombie/other things Jof doesn't like is just an added bonus.

:grumble:
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Keeping it alive!!

+1

:grumble:

Woot, I'm on my way to being a caged fighter and offending others! WIN!
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Uggghhhh. Here, have a delicious chocolate egg... filled with mucous.

z40e5w5h23wq.gif

Mucous eggs FTW!

• LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Throw them out?

^this

...assuming, of course, you're talking about people who don't agree that Cadbury creme eggs are awesome.

And I don't think they've changed the recipe...but if they aren't fresh, they get weird. Or as one particular person in here might say, "less mucousy". They have a very short shelf life...so you have to buy them fresh and eat them fast.

Our possibly it's just that our tastes change between childhood and adulthood?

As a kid, I remember getting a Twinkie like once a year or so (my mom was a Mean Mom) and when I got one MY GOD BUT IT WAS HEAVEN. Oh holy HANNAH my eyes rolled back in my head. Fast forward to adulthood, I happened to get a Twinkie at some point and ate it and...ugh. It tasted like a sweet sponge.

I can't imagine the "Twinkie recipe" has changed in some fundamentally gourmet way as the ingredients weren't particularly stellar to begin with.

• hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Keeping it alive!!

You are dead to me.

Dead. To. Me.

Amateurs.

I only accept your candy if you try to give it to me from your van. YOUR TERROIST VAN!! :grin:
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Throw them out?

^this

The recipe is different depending on where they are made (and in fact, they may all be made in one factory now I think). The New Zealand ones were freaking awesome, then they stopped producing them here and we get UK ones instead. They are not the same. Sales have fallen considerably.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    Throw them out?

^this

Our possibly it's just that our tastes change between childhood and adulthood?

As a kid, I remember getting a Twinkie like once a year or so (my mom was a Mean Mom) and when I got one MY GOD BUT IT WAS HEAVEN. Oh holy HANNAH my eyes rolled back in my head. Fast forward to adulthood, I happened to get a Twinkie at some point and ate it and...ugh. It tasted like a sweet sponge.

I can't imagine the "Twinkie recipe" has changed in some fundamentally gourmet way as the ingredients weren't particularly stellar to begin with.

I felt/feel that way about all Little Debbie snack cakes and boxed cookies.

I keep buying Girl Scout cookies though. For some reason.