Easter

Options

Replies

• DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    KylaDenay wrote: »
    Wait....if they are for the Easter Bunny, can't you just toss them or give themU to somebody that will eat them? I'm not understanding why you have to eat them. I'd just toss them.

The kids think the Easter Bunny ate them anyway I'm guessing right? IDK my kid is 13 and didn't like that stuff when he was little.
    You would think that but last year my daughter checked the trash. Lol
    Oh damn! Well put them in the trunk of your car, in something to hide and take them to the gas station trash bin or something lol.
    Finally an idea lol. That's actually brilliant since I have one right next door :)

Out of everything in this thread, this is what confuses me the most. Partly the fact that the kids still believe in the Easter Bunny after checking the trash for evidence last year, partly the fact that the kids would even recognise a boiled egg in the bin as the same one they put out for the Easter Bunny (unless they were painted or something?), and partly the fact that it never occurred to OP to throw them away in a different bin. Or to take the trash out after trowing them away. Or throw them away in a carrier bag so they're not visible. Or any number of things.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Wait....if they are for the Easter Bunny, can't you just toss them or give themU to somebody that will eat them? I'm not understanding why you have to eat them. I'd just toss them.

The kids think the Easter Bunny ate them anyway I'm guessing right? IDK my kid is 13 and didn't like that stuff when he was little.
    You would think that but last year my daughter checked the trash. Lol
    Oh damn! Well put them in the trunk of your car, in something to hide and take them to the gas station trash bin or something lol.
    Finally an idea lol. That's actually brilliant since I have one right next door :)

Out of everything in this thread, this is what confuses me the most. Partly the fact that the kids still believe in the Easter Bunny after checking the trash for evidence last year, partly the fact that the kids would even recognise a boiled egg in the bin as the same one they put out for the Easter Bunny (unless they were painted or something?), and partly the fact that it never occurred to OP to throw them away in a different bin. Or to take the trash out after trowing them away. Or throw them away in a carrier bag so they're not visible. Or any number of things.

I know right? I can't imagine being so crippled with indecision over how to dispose of an egg that you needed to start a thread then abuse people for being bemused.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Easter is approaching and I'm planning how to get around it diet wise. The kids leave eggs for the bunny but that means I have to eat them... What do I do ?

your kids leave eggs FOR the bunny?

isnt the bunny supposed to BRING eggs?

of course, i dont do bunnies and eggs anyways, so it really doesnt matter to me LOL (my kids get a small gift (around $10-$15) and a goodie bag of treats). thats about all the Easter we do. LOLOL

we dont even do Easter dinner unless my grandfather wants to. lolol
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ls0xbv0TmR1qf5xwro1_1280.gif
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    I have to loose 80 lbs very quickly in order to train and be accepted into the mma program I've been workin towards. I have less than a year to do it. I've lost about 60 but have another 80 to go. So no fitting an egg in is a problem. Whatever you guys have at it. I asked for advice and all I get is basically *kitten*. I found someone who helped me with it so ummm peace. The only quacks I have found today are right here. If it weren't for this app being so helpful with keeping track of what I eat I would say *kitten* it and delete this *kitten*. Real *kitten* supports up in here.

hate to break it to you but if you starving yourself to get into MMA training you are going to have a shock when you begin said training...

thats what im thinking. and if your kids are so smart, and obviously old enough to actively QUESTION AND TRY TO DEBUNK.... maybe its time to have the talk about how a human sized bunny isnt real?

(i had to go back and read the whole thread LOLOLOLOL)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    In the meantime, how is everyone's Peep cleanse coming? Racing right along?

Racecar-peeps.jpg

OMG, Peeps AND TWINKIES FTW.

And yes, I realize I'm the only person on earth who likes Peeps.

ill just keep quoting and replying as i go along

i cant stand peeps but my husband has a strange love of BUYING them. im not sure why as NO ONE in the house will eat them but hey- whatevs.... like twinkies, they probably never go bad and in the zombie apocalypse, i might want the sugar.

anyways, you know they (ironically enough) are making EASTER EGG peeps now??????? http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/product-detail/easter/peepssup-sup-decorated-marshmallow-eggs

(sorry, i dont know how to post a pic LOLOL)
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    I have to loose 80 lbs very quickly in order to train and be accepted into the mma program I've been workin towards. I have less than a year to do it. I've lost about 60 but have another 80 to go. So no fitting an egg in is a problem. Whatever you guys have at it. I asked for advice and all I get is basically *kitten*. I found someone who helped me with it so ummm peace. The only quacks I have found today are right here. If it weren't for this app being so helpful with keeping track of what I eat I would say *kitten* it and delete this *kitten*. Real *kitten* supports up in here.
    LOL
    56654102.jpg
    rexkwondo2-e1275167529471.jpg

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    This thread delivers on so many levels.
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options

hate to break it to you but if you starving yourself to get into MMA training you are going to have a shock when you begin said training...

Agreed, besides loss of LBM, I imagine less bone density could be an issue...

PeFFvYB.gif

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

spongebob-butthurt.gif

That was quick

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

PeFFvYB.gif

That's due to steroid use - Anderson Silva ....

Oh, and in.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    PRMinx wrote: »
    I'm late to the thread here, but....I'm so confused.

I work out. I train. I eat two hard boiled eggs a day. I boil a whole bunch and they last for a week. Why can't they fit into your diet again? How many eggs are we talking here?

Because she's doing some kinda super restrictive (I'm assuming VLCD) "training" so she can get in an MMA class next year, is what I gather.

So 70 calories (or 17 for just whites) of a high protein, filling nutritious food is totes off limits.

Wow. Not downing on anyone's dreams because I think training for MMA is a nice goal, but trying to do a VLCD is not going to work out in so many ways. You are going to have lost a lot of muscle mass and it'll end up being a bigger struggle to maintain.

Hell, you'll definitely need to attempt a bulk and cut to regain the muscle mass and since you didn't figure out how to work eggs into a one day thing and flipping out on people actually pointing out some things..well... *shrugs*

my friend in Boston does MMA training and he eats like a beast…

I was up there last summer and we went out for sushi and he took down like four rolls and two servings of ice cream on his own ….and he is like 200 pounds and shredded….

• Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options

PeFFvYB.gif

Oh, and in.
    Surely it can't be that scientific, obviously his egg eating regime was whack! ;)

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

I work out. I train. I eat two hard boiled eggs a day. I boil a whole bunch and they last for a week. Why can't they fit into your diet again? How many eggs are we talking here?

Because she's doing some kinda super restrictive (I'm assuming VLCD) "training" so she can get in an MMA class next year, is what I gather.

So 70 calories (or 17 for just whites) of a high protein, filling nutritious food is totes off limits.

Wow. Not downing on anyone's dreams because I think training for MMA is a nice goal, but trying to do a VLCD is not going to work out in so many ways. You are going to have lost a lot of muscle mass and it'll end up being a bigger struggle to maintain.

Hell, you'll definitely need to attempt a bulk and cut to regain the muscle mass and since you didn't figure out how to work eggs into a one day thing and flipping out on people actually pointing out some things..well... *shrugs*

I was up there last summer and we went out for sushi and he took down like four rolls and two servings of ice cream on his own ….and he is like 200 pounds and shredded….

This is my personal fantasy.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

PeFFvYB.gif

Oh, and in.
    Surely it can't be that scientific, obviously his egg eating regime was whack! ;)

Only if he didn't eat the eggshell - always eat the eggshells!!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

...War Machine? Is that you?

daaaaaayyyyyuuuuummmm

Oh, and OP - if you're still here - let me give you a bit of advice.

If some gym/school wants you to lose 80 lb before "accepting" you into their MMA training, they don't know what they're doing. Trust me - if you train anywhere near intensely (which you would, if this place were legit) - you'll drop weight easily. Wanting you to lose 80 lbs (especially if it's very fast) is completely the wrong thing for them to suggest.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

But not one single egg.

Because abstaining from eggs is the only way to persevere in the eight sided circle.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »

...War Machine? Is that you?

daaaaaayyyyyuuuuummmm

Oh, and OP - if you're still here - let me give you a bit of advice.

If some gym/school wants you to lose 80 lb before "accepting" you into their MMA training, they don't know what they're doing. Trust me - if you train anywhere near intensely (which you would, if this place were legit) - you'll drop weight easily. Wanting you to lose 80 lbs (especially if it's very fast) is completely the wrong thing for them to suggest.

Yup, back to QUACK advice.

Seriously, if she's doing MMA training they should be telling her to down a whole bunch of hardboiled eggs every day.

The rapid extreme weight loss makes me wonder if it's more GLOW type of thing. Is that still a thing? Good lord, I'm old.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

PeFFvYB.gif

Oh, and in.

Only if he didn't eat the eggshell - always eat the eggshells!!
    Crunchy, yet satisfying!
  • Burt_Huttz
    Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT THIS DISCUSSION ABOUT EASTER EGGS IS TEARING THIS WHOLE WEBBED SITE APART??

WITH LOVE,
    BURT