image001-(71).jpg
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    How-Easter-eggs-are-made-e1332157312869.jpg
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    You know whilst I laugh at this, one of our Christmas traditions is the throwing of the octopus at the Christmas Tree ... very seasonal animal the Octopus :bigsmile:

They're from an old broken baby's mobile .. there's 5 of them, different colours but all with googly eyes and pipe cleaner legs. We decorate the tree then each take our coloured Octopus and throw it.. the deal is where it lands, it stays for Christmas

I'll get my coat ...
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    How-Easter-eggs-are-made-e1332157312869.jpg

TMI!!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Think we can keep this thread alive, hilarious, and edgy (but not too offensive so that it doesn't get locked), until Easter Monday?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    Think we can keep this thread alive, hilarious, and edgy (but not too offensive so that it doesn't get locked), until Easter Monday?

I'm surprised it made it this long!
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    You know whilst I laugh at this, one of our Christmas traditions is the throwing of the octopus at the Christmas Tree ... very seasonal animal the Octopus :bigsmile:

They're from an old broken baby's mobile .. there's 5 of them, different colours but all with googly eyes and pipe cleaner legs. We decorate the tree then each take our coloured Octopus and throw it.. the deal is where it lands, it stays for Christmas

I'll get my coat ...

That might be the best thing I've read all week...
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

Quite possibly.

giphy.gif
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options

DUDE. You are not theologically down, here.

I believe we need to keep it alive and walking around for another 40 Days AFTER Easter, at which point the Mods can assume it bodily into Heaven in the presence of its followers.
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »

I believe we need to keep it alive and walking around for another 40 Days AFTER Easter, at which point the Mods can assume it bodily into Heaven in the presence of its followers.

Of course! What was I thinking!?

• HeySwoleSister
    Options

It's OK, you're forgiven. I've sacrificed an egg for your sins, and then eaten it.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Aw, every time I think this thread is dead, it rises again. How appropriate!

Turns out this thread is the Second Coming.

That's what she said.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

I'll get my coat ...

LOL! That is positively screaming with awesome.

• LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options

But even then it won't actually be dead.

• WinoGelato
    Options

It's OK, you're forgiven. I've sacrificed an egg for your sins, and then eaten it.

Well there goes your MMA career...
  • HeySwoleSister
    Options

DAMN IT!

I was holding out for the belt. Oh, well. The middle-aged mom class is pretty competitive I bet. You should see how brutal they can be in the Elementary school drop off line. In THE OCTAGON? I bet there is hair pulling and quite possibly some accusations of tennis double faults and sneers about yoga pants from TJ Maxx. It's a cold, cruel world.
  • WinoGelato
    Options

DAMN IT!

I was holding out for the belt. Oh, well. The middle-aged mom class is pretty competitive I bet. You should see how brutal they can be in the Elementary school drop off line. In THE OCTAGON? I bet there is hair pulling and quite possibly some accusations of tennis double faults and sneers about yoga pants from TJ Maxx. It's a cold, cruel world.

This reminds me of a conversation with my sister in law, who totally has succumbed to the judgy upper middle class ways of her suburban soccer mom counterparts... She was talking about yoga pants, and how expensive they are at Lululemon and Athleta. I said that I just get the Champion stuff from Target and it is fine, and she said, "yeah but then everyone would know that you get yoga pants from Target". Fast forward 3 months, I asked for workout clothes for Christmas. She got me a super cute shirt/pant combo.
    From Target.

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options

DAMN IT!

This reminds me of a conversation with my sister in law, who totally has succumbed to the judgy upper middle class ways of her suburban soccer mom counterparts... She was talking about yoga pants, and how expensive they are at Lululemon and Athleta. I said that I just get the Champion stuff from Target and it is fine, and she said, "yeah but then everyone would know that you get yoga pants from Target". Fast forward 3 months, I asked for workout clothes for Christmas. She got me a super cute shirt/pant combo.
    From Target.

lol

I love Target. I get my yoga pants there too.
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Whatever you choose to eat just log it. If you are over you calories you can exercise and eat less the next day. Simple.