LAWoman72 wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    sjohnny wrote: »
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    PRMinx wrote: »
    I'm late to the thread here, but....I'm so confused.

I work out. I train. I eat two hard boiled eggs a day. I boil a whole bunch and they last for a week. Why can't they fit into your diet again? How many eggs are we talking here?

Because she's doing some kinda super restrictive (I'm assuming VLCD) "training" so she can get in an MMA class next year, is what I gather.

So 70 calories (or 17 for just whites) of a high protein, filling nutritious food is totes off limits.

Wow. Not downing on anyone's dreams because I think training for MMA is a nice goal, but trying to do a VLCD is not going to work out in so many ways. You are going to have lost a lot of muscle mass and it'll end up being a bigger struggle to maintain.

Hell, you'll definitely need to attempt a bulk and cut to regain the muscle mass and since you didn't figure out how to work eggs into a one day thing and flipping out on people actually pointing out some things..well... *shrugs*

my friend in Boston does MMA training and he eats like a beast…

I was up there last summer and we went out for sushi and he took down like four rolls and two servings of ice cream on his own ….and he is like 200 pounds and shredded….

But not one single egg.

Because abstaining from eggs is the only way to persevere in the eight sided circle.

No, because a 70-calorie egg is too gigantic amount to take out of only a 2000-calorie a day or so diet.

ha, my friend in Boston probably eats 3000 a day ..minimum....

LUCKY. He can probably work half an egg in there!

If you are working eggs in there, please make sure it's a whole egg.

I seriously hope this isn't in reference to the Jade Egg, but if it is, awesome, am laughin'.

I seriously hope it IS in reference to the Jade Egg. Because really, it's excellent advice. Imagine the yolk crumbs.

I'm dying laughing over here.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    sjohnny wrote: »
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    PRMinx wrote: »
    I'm late to the thread here, but....I'm so confused.

I work out. I train. I eat two hard boiled eggs a day. I boil a whole bunch and they last for a week. Why can't they fit into your diet again? How many eggs are we talking here?

Because she's doing some kinda super restrictive (I'm assuming VLCD) "training" so she can get in an MMA class next year, is what I gather.

So 70 calories (or 17 for just whites) of a high protein, filling nutritious food is totes off limits.

Wow. Not downing on anyone's dreams because I think training for MMA is a nice goal, but trying to do a VLCD is not going to work out in so many ways. You are going to have lost a lot of muscle mass and it'll end up being a bigger struggle to maintain.

Hell, you'll definitely need to attempt a bulk and cut to regain the muscle mass and since you didn't figure out how to work eggs into a one day thing and flipping out on people actually pointing out some things..well... *shrugs*

my friend in Boston does MMA training and he eats like a beast…

I was up there last summer and we went out for sushi and he took down like four rolls and two servings of ice cream on his own ….and he is like 200 pounds and shredded….

But not one single egg.

Because abstaining from eggs is the only way to persevere in the eight sided circle.

No, because a 70-calorie egg is too gigantic amount to take out of only a 2000-calorie a day or so diet.

ha, my friend in Boston probably eats 3000 a day ..minimum....

LUCKY. He can probably work half an egg in there!

If you are working eggs in there, please make sure it's a whole egg.

I seriously hope this isn't in reference to the Jade Egg, but if it is, awesome, am laughin'.

I seriously hope it IS in reference to the Jade Egg. Because really, it's excellent advice. Imagine the yolk crumbs.

I'm dying laughing over here.

And there's still a fertility tie-in, so really, it's the perfect answer for that special mom-of-10's Easter basket.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I had to.

Sorrynotsorry.

hlgwaqmw8mx4.jpg
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Ah and two more for the road. Dang, I want a Cadbury now.

w26dxrph09w1.jpg
    gtwmroe9ep76.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    ^^^Those are some "eggs"cellent gifs...
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    There really is no reason to fear eggs. After all, we're more dangerous to them than they are to us.

db6w8qa6i8qp.jpg
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Wait, wait, wait, how did I not know the Easter bunny is Peter Cottontail?

In fact, upon further research, this is highly confusing.

When I was a child I read the series of books by Thornton Burgess about various animals, one of whom was Peter Cottontail (also Peter Rabbit, not to be confused with Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit, who also was not the Easter Bunny):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Cottontail

But apparently in the 1970s (although I managed not to see it despite being the right generation) there was an Easter special about Peter Cottontail a "young Easter bunny" employed by the "Chief Easter bunny" named, of course, Colonel Wellington B. Bunny. And it gets weirder:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Here_Comes_Peter_Cottontail

I also never realized Here Comes Peter Cottontail was supposed to be an Easter song, but I only know the first line or two.

I seriously have always assumed the Easter bunny was female.

For the record, when I was a child I was firmly convinced that cats and dogs were the same animal, but cats were the female version and dogs the male version. Somehow this seems relevant.
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

When I was a child I read the series of books by Thornton Burgess about various animals, one of whom was Peter Cottontail (also Peter Rabbit, not to be confused with Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit, who also was not the Easter Bunny):

But apparently in the 1970s (although I managed not to see it despite being the right generation) there was an Easter special about Peter Cottontail a "young Easter bunny" employed by the "Chief Easter bunny" named, of course, Colonel Wellington B. Bunny. And it gets weirder:

I also never realized Here Comes Peter Cottontail was supposed to be an Easter song, but I only know the first line or two.

For the record, when I was a child I was firmly convinced that cats and dogs were the same animal, but cats were the female version and dogs the male version. Somehow this seems relevant.

But what about Little Bunny Foo Foo? Where does he fit into all this?

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    If there had been an Easter lizard I would have been a lot more interested in Easter as a child.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Not going to read back through this now. Can someone let me know whether OP came back to discuss the concept of leaving eggs out for the Easter Bunny? I was intrigued.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »

All I know is that he seriously needs to stop scooping up field mice and bopping them on the head.

The mice are threatening to boycott the field entirely.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mkfek0AyZS1qzpxx1o1_1280.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »

All I know is that he seriously needs to stop scooping up field mice and bopping them on the head.

The mice are threatening to boycott the field entirely.

Maybe the good fairy will have some suggestions as to what OP can do with the eggs so that her children don't find them.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

c61a8aee55c9c61e82bea8e431dd02ecb81ea8b5ca96c754d0f32a58afdc8605.jpg
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    So are we assuming Little Bunny Foo Foo is male because he or she is naughty and violent?

Seems sexist.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Cortelli wrote: »
    Not going to read back through this now. Can someone let me know whether OP came back to discuss the concept of leaving eggs out for the Easter Bunny? I was intrigued.

no, you have to hunt for it.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Eggs are protein use for salads. What's the big deal?
  • WinoGelato
    edited March 2015
    Options
    So are we assuming Little Bunny Foo Foo is male because he or she is naughty and violent?

Seems sexist.

Ok, you got me. I literally just sang the entire song to myself and there were no gender identifying pronouns anywhere in it, for little bunny foo foo anyway. The good fairy is clearly identified as female by the line, "Down Came the Good Fairy, and SHE said..."

(confession - I also did the hand signs. I'm still at work.)

• Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    Cortelli wrote: »

no, you have to hunt for it.

ef5bhgw09f5r.jpg
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    kbmnurse wrote: »
    Eggs are protein use for salads. What's the big deal?

ERHMAGERD! Can't you READ?? She'll never be a cage fighter if she eats the EGGS!!!