Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    f50acff7dd144cb166dfebb973352001.jpg
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options

Video is blocked at work, but... all my hard boiled eggs have the yolk on the inside. Am I doing it wrong?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »

Video is blocked at work, but... all my hard boiled eggs have the yolk on the inside. Am I doing it wrong?

No, you're doing it right...with yolks on the inside like God intended.

The person who typed the title of that article, however, is doing it wrong. Very wrong.
  • Ninkyou
    Options
    5 more days!

post-41636-kate-upton-Easter-egg-gif-imgu-q5I7.gif
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    5 more days!

I really just can not BELIEVE you filmed me coloring my Easter eggs. Now was that appropriate?

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    Keeping it alive!!

Bought A 5 pack of Cadbury eggs today. I'm gonna have one later.

Since it's not a hard boiled egg, I can still become a cage fighter, yeah?

That depends. Are they the caramel eggs, or the crème eggs?

Because the crème eggs are ****ing nasty - if you can eat one of those without gagging, you totally have what it takes to be a cage fighter.

You are dead to me.

Dead. To. Me.

:indifferent:

Dead to me as well. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, she never existed.

Seriously? You should all be kissing my tail in order to receive my cast-off Easter basket rejects.

Amateurs.

I only accept your candy if you try to give it to me from your van. YOUR TERROIST VAN!! :grin:

This one?

FreeCandySeemsLegit.png

So, my friend got a vanagon, and this is his personalized plate:
    1149605_10201723508920260_2056327652_o.jpg

He's driven it across the country for a few trips, so there's a lot of pictures of it popping up on facebook and instagram.
  • Ninkyou
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    5 more days!

I really just can not BELIEVE you filmed me coloring my Easter eggs. Now was that appropriate?

I remotely filmed it from my Free Candy van. That bunny sitting there? Yeah, there's a camera in his butt.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    In my neighborhood (well, next town over on the way to my home gym), you never know what you're going to find in an Easter Egg. In this case, a T-Rex!

a8u579lrnw8v.jpg

(Look for "Dug the T-Rex" on Facebook for more great costumes for my favorite yard dinosaur!)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Cortelli wrote: »
    In my neighborhood (well, next town over on the way to my home gym), you never know what you're going to find in an Easter Egg. In this case, a T-Rex!

a8u579lrnw8v.jpg

(Look for "Dug the T-Rex" on Facebook for more great costumes for my favorite yard dinosaur!)

That . . . is awesome. I need one.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    This is the first I've heard of leaving something for the Easter bunny (if I'm reading that correctly). Then again, my kids never believed in the Easter bunny. It was always a just-for-fun story for them. They somehow managed to swallow the whole Santa Claus thing, but a human-size rabbit inexplicably carrying eggs around (rabbits don't lay eggs, rabbits don't eat eggs, I mean what the...? At least Santa Claus's excuse was that he liked kids, supposedly) was just a bridge too far for them. ;)
    I grew up in the UK where the Easter Bunny wasn't a thing. Your parents, or someone else who liked you, said "Happy Easter" and handed you a chocolate egg. I got in trouble when we first arrived in Canada and I said, in front of a school friend of my son "Oh we just leave the eggs out for the kids on Easter morning". I got a stern look and a hard foot-nudge and had to quickly back-pedal.

I am English and Easter eggs are on sale from 1st January in every super market. If a child doesn't connect the colourful chocolate eggs sold in the supermarket for the past 4 months with the ones they receive at Easter I would consider them special.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    yay, my favorite thread is still going.

Sorry for my lack os presence lately. ;)
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Funniest_Memes_the-chicken-may-cross-the-road_12171.jpeg
  • runem2011
    runem2011 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can easily have chocolate just work it into your calorie allowance, break some off the egg, weigh it, scan the barcode on the egg and log the weight of the amount you have. Really easy, thats what I do anyway.
    Feel free to add me if you like, and that goes for anyone, lets do this together :smile:
  • HeySwoleSister
    Options
    runem2011 wrote: »
    You can easily have chocolate just work it into your calorie allowance, break some off the egg, weigh it, scan the barcode on the egg and log the weight of the amount you have. Really easy, thats what I do anyway.
    Feel free to add me if you like, and that goes for anyone, lets do this together :smile:

Did you not read the thread? She was worried about a hard boiled egg, not chocolate. And, her main worry is losing an absurd amount of weight fast so she can be a cage fighter.

She also appears to have the aggression of a cage fighter already.
  • runem2011
    runem2011 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    No I didn't too many pages, saw Easter, and easter to me means eggs, of only one kind. Lol
  • HeySwoleSister
    Options
    No I didn't too many pages, saw Easter, and easter to me means eggs, of only one kind. Lol

LOL, it would seem the logical assumption. However, the reason this thread is so long is that it defies all logic and we are now just posting memes of angry Easter Bunnies, Chickens, and Eggs of Rage.

01e21aafaddba1c932d2e28322a0a6ca3335fd53db33161b127e99d07c72fd07.jpg
  • PeachyPlum
    Options

Then you are obviously not training to be a cage fighter. :astonished:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »

LOL, it would seem the logical assumption. However, the reason this thread is so long is that it defies all logic and we are now just posting memes of angry Easter Bunnies, Chickens, and Eggs of Rage.

01e21aafaddba1c932d2e28322a0a6ca3335fd53db33161b127e99d07c72fd07.jpg

There must be something wrong with those children. They aren't afraid of that demonic bunny.

• PeachyPlum
    Options
    Oh god, that is so creepy.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    eat food
    log it
    enjoy the day with family and friends
    move on to monday