Replies

• healthyfitme12
    healthyfitme12 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*! You are absolutely amazing!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    My first thought: um, wow.

Second thought: there was none immediately following. Totally stuck at um, wow.

Third thought: her legs/abs/chest/arms/ entire physique is amazing. Very muscular, and very feminine.

Fourth thought: I'm going to look like that really soon.

Such an inspiration, really!

Fantastic job!

• OBXgirl130
    OBXgirl130 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely amazing! So inspiring, and I totally needed to read your story today. Thanks so much for posting!
  • vdeepu17
    vdeepu17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation. Really inspiring.
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and you look amazing! Good job!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of women . . . including myself . . . who would kill for your thighs!!! Well done! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • jsanford76
    jsanford76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    vypressme wrote: »
    sistrsprkl wrote: »
    WOW. Amazing story. What lifting programs have you done? In your opinion, which is the best one for a beginner with moderate strength/fitness levels?

The best is anything that works for you. Sounds like a generalization, but the truth is, I could tell you "this" program is the greatest. How do you know that's true, until you've tried them all? And the paradox is that the more you try, you advance and you're not a beginner anymore. So we will never find out what the absolute best program is, or if we would have done better had we tried a different one. The key is to pick something that has at least a little logic, and stick with it.

As a beginner, almost ANYTHING works. High reps, low reps, LISS, HIIT, classes, whatever. Just pick one that suits your personality. It works because you will have more energy output than usual, at (at least) the same energy input. As a beginner your body isn't used to anything yet, so anything works...

I think :)

I agree with you wholeheartedly, the best one is the one that fits with you, and that you will do. None of them will work if you don't do them.

Fantastic job btw, keep it up.
  • dredremeg
    dredremeg Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much for sharing your story. You sound like a very kind and sweet person. I am so glad you found something that works for you and that you want to help others. All the best!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Still can't get over how you look. Just fantastic. What have your workouts been like?

Excuse me people, did you notice she lost 100 lbs in 8 months and there is:

No.saggy.anything.

Seriously. Just WOW.

I used to be thin and muscular like you. Your results, and the speed at which you achieved them makes me less timid to go for it with more gusto.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Still can't get over how you look. Just fantastic. What have your workouts been like?

Excuse me people, did you notice she lost 100 lbs in 8 months and there is:

No.saggy.anything.

Seriously. Just WOW.

I used to be thin and muscular like you. Your results, and the speed at which you achieved them makes me less timid to go for it with more gusto.

^This. Definitely noticed, and her story is nothing short of amazing. I have been here for 3 years and I can count on one hand the comparable transformations in that time. It is a testament to her commitment and dedication. It is remarkable!
  • racmactac
    racmactac Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Brilliant transformation. Well done
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Yep, and the Great Wall of China is just a pile of rocks; the Pacific Ocean is just some water; and the Grand Canyon is just a hole in the ground. :p

Absolutely fantastic! Way to get it done!
  • taots1012
    taots1012 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    vypressme wrote: »
    I've been thinking for a while about whether it would appropriate to post this or not, because I don't exactly consider it to be a success story. A success is when you accomplish a goal, and my goal has changed, with progress. We are all WIPs, our bodies will forever change.

Social anxiety and bipolar disorder don't go well with forums so I'll post this fast until I change my mind :)

PicsArt_1427282054300_zpss3t4dkhv.jpg

Omg you look amazing!!!
  • acquilla30
    acquilla30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Dam girl amazing transformation
  • jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    If this is not success then what is?
    You look totally different now and even hotter.
  • 10ecmuscle
    10ecmuscle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great job. Looking great
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    OMG this is one of the best transformations/stories I've seen in the 4 years I've been on this site. Congrats on getting this far and for being an awesome person :)
  • berto23
    berto23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Girl be proud, you look fantastic!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!